Playboy's Jailer -- Next to Naked with Verne Troyer

7/5/2010 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessie Lunderby -- the Arkansas jailer who was recently punished at work for posing for Playboy -- let it all hang out at a party recently with Verne Troyer ... and he was definitely not complaining about it.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2
Lunderby -- who only had a thin layer of blue body paint covering her incredible body -- posed for this picture while at a Stars and Stripes party at the Playboy Mansion back in May.

With a body like that ... it's time for Lunderby to quit her day job.

Dawn

She has to find some way to pay for her breast implants.

Mike

I can't imagine what their eyes must've looked like before TMZ ran the pics through red-eye removal software.

Pierrette

OMG, you could have at least photoshopped the red eye out!!

stacie1420

Ive been booked in by her xD

leese27

Doesn't Vern have any eyebrows?

Telya

Just a request I know you won't listen to, much less act on.
Please stop showing Verne Troyer unless he starts being involved in something other than trashy (alledged) behavior.
It is not interesting, just disgusting.
You have wasted that much space instead of showing someone like Alexander Skaarsgard.
Also, please stop acting like we all want to see the Jersey Shore bunch.
You have a great show opportunity, please use it.
Show us something other than the E-List.
I'd rather see Tom Hanks or Leo NOT talking to you
than "Spidey" smiling for the camera.
Beside, it lets people know that Leo hates his fans (allegedly)
since he won't even look up and smile.
I know I have less respect for him now. What a reclusive jerk.
Allegedly of course. By the way, question of the day, Is Leo still gorgeous if no one sees his face, like the tree falling question. LOL

Ms_Tell

Ugh, I just had a horrid flashback to the trauma I suffered from seeing a clip of his sex tape and I am ill.

knickfan212

That's one ugly dude.And the red eye made him look like a troll.

Bleh!

There's a load of compromising on the road to her HO-RI-ZON.

GimmeDatScrilla

dat dude look like a damn insane rabbit yo

ccsc5150

lindsay lohan is a stupid bitch, she thinks bc she HAD money she can do what she likes, well they never give me those breaks lock her dumb ass up till she figures it out if that ever happens

JC

Go girl. All these women here TRYING to knock you down and talk smack about you are just jealouse! One of my favorite songs and books ever is -EVERYONE IS FREE TO WEAR SUNSCREEN and it says in it.
"Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth. Oh nevermind, you will not understand the power and beauty of your youth until they've faded. But trust me, in 20 years you'll look back on photos of yourself and recall in a way you cannot grasp now how much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked - you are not as fat as you imagine."
So girl, it looks like you've got that down. I just turned 27 and I've lived by that book since I was about 12. Nothing is better than appriciating what God gave you in yourself and enjoying it...we are awesome and so are you. ;)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2