Lindsay Lohan -- Class Before Court

7/5/2010 10:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With her big court date tomorrow looming, Lindsay Lohan hit up an alcohol education class in Glendale earlier today.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
A little extra credit never hurt.

cm

front tooth looks chipped. crack head

Michael Knight

Sadly, the judge will let her off for "good (court ordered) behavior". It's a shame because she violated her parole and any other person would get jail time. Not that jail time in LA is anything more than 34 minutes.

Lindsay went off about the episode of "Double Take" where she was over 8 hours late to the set and said Bravo "gave her the wrong call time on purpose" but never addressed the fact that she kept tweeting for 8 hours "I'm on my way".

She finally showed up so freaking coked up and out of her mind she was practically eating her fingers.

Yet from Lindsay... no response to being called out on the truth.

I hope she gets her scram off tomorrow, goes out tomorrow night, gets coked up and drunk, grabs a car and crashes into a tree and dies.

me

She apparently got loads of botox and cheek implants about a week ago is incredible if one considers she's 24 only.

One can clearly see that the wrinkles on her forehead disappeared; her cheeks look like tennis balls now. She was much more beautiful before. Now she's transformed to the stereotype of an US celebrity.

Michael Knight

That should be "Double Exposure" not Double Take.

JANDEAN61

i want to hug and kiss her

JANDEAN61

i want to hug and kiss her

jchill

U know what she looks better than she has for years. Why don't u give her a chance before putting her down and making her go back to the way she was.

Caleigh

No matter how she has acted since she got the scram, once its off she will be back to drinking and whatever her choice of drug.
I hope that the Judge can see through all her lies, entitlement issues its all BS, GET THIS GIRL SOME HELP!!!!!!!

I don't understand why she carries a handbag, but then carries everything in her hands

On that Bravo TV show, she said to the photographers "sorry I'm late"

Steve

she has no talent, why does anyone care?

Bobby

Why is she smiling? Because she'll never do time, even for a drug-fueled joy ride that endangered hundreds of lives on the PCH, and she knows it.

C

the SCRAM looks like it's doing her some good. she doesn't have those lines in her forehead anymore (or at least she is taking the trouble to cover them up).

Mindy

I don't know if Lindsey can ever get on the straight road in the permanent sense, but I have to say, she's looking a little less "run over by a truck" these days.

bmull

Who said she can't act?

Pound Sand

I thought her lawyer said she finished all of her classes...apparently not.

angrydwarf