Lindsay Lohan

Time is Not on Her Side

7/7/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Friends of Lindsay Lohan tell TMZ ... they fear for her safety -- even her survival -- during her two weeks of freedom before going to jail.

0706_lindsay_lohan_crying_EX_TMZ_2
The judge could have sent Lindsay to the slammer immediately, but instead gave her until July 20 to turn herself in.  Friends worry that Lindsay is now fully off the hinges and may not be able to resist the drugs and alcohol.

The catch-22 -- if Lindsay falls off the wagon she could end up getting even more jail time.  Even worse, her friends worry Lindsay could become so irrational she could harm herself.

As if there weren't enough temptation ... there's a big belated birthday bash for Lindsay set for tonight at an L.A. club -- not the best place for a future inmate with a SCRAM accessory

0707_lohan_court_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Fiama

She is total dead air. Stop covering her. I'm sick of her and don't care even one bit what happens to her.

Lia

I hope she serves all her time! I bet she wont tho!

Lia

Haha! Biotch!

Bubba

If I were Lindsay I would not visit that big belated birthday bash.

Stephen Redmod

Screw the Bitch...Mickey Rourke...But on a serious note it was a long time overdue and it always happens the same. First people are like send her to jail and then when it happens they are like I can't believe this she doesn't deserve it. I believe if she serves at least 25% that it will do her more good then harm. Everybody's different but it sure did straighten up my brother after the seriousness kicked in and he got time.

Stephen Redmod

Not that anyone would know but I spelled my last name wrong it's Redmond not Redmod, karma for talking about Lindsay damn it Mickey Rourke..

NoBreederRat

She'll make a half-hearted attempt at suicide to simply have an excuse for taking a lot of pills and drinking.

I don't want to see that happen but she just seems so out of touch with the real world I can't imagine her coping with incarceration. It's sad that she's been so coddled and is so used to being "handled" by others because now she has no coping skills whatsoever.

Idiot!

"Friends worry that Lindsay is now fully off the hinges and may not be able to resist the drugs and alcohol... if Lindsay falls off the wagon she could end up getting even more jail time. Even worse, her friends worry Lindsay could become so irrational she could harm herself."
-----------------------------------

If she's that much of an irresponsible retard who can't make simple choices, stay off drugs, not drink like a fish or hurt herself, then throw her irresponsible arrogant ass into jail NOW. Or, better yet, if she's a full blown sh*tney spears, drag her psycho *ss off to the loony bin under a 5150. Regardless, throw her somewhere & forget about her; I'm sick to death of hearing about her...

S

You know what REALLY pisses me off? She asked for those two extra weeks and the judge was nice enough to give them to her, then she starts crying and whining about having to wear her SCRAM for two more weeks because of it.

If she hated the freaking thing so much she should have just started her sentence already. She can't have it both ways, she seems to think everything always needs to be done according to what she wants. What a spoiled little brat.

get a life ho

Lindsay who ?

Tatyanna76

This judge has been wishy-washy from day one, and now it just seems like the same. She's finally laying down the law ... sort of... by sentencing Lindsay; however, she's giving her two weeks...WHY? Why did the judge agree to that when we ALL know the state she's in? She will spend that two weeks worrying, apprehensive, and doing who-knows-what? I won't be surprised if she just disappears or makes a suicide attempt or does something to try and get put in the psych ward instead of jail ... who knows?

Sliver

So what are her friends doing, just watching here do coke, and get drunk? Happy the judge finally got tired of her BS, and could see through here lousy acting job in court. If Paris lived so can she.

Sheeple Herder

So?

NoBreederRat

Dina Lohan said, "This is so not fair to do this to my child" while not even there at the hearing to support her daughter.

You should have been there, Dina! You don't think you're partly responsible for how your kid has turned out? I only wish you could be forced to spend 90 days in jail. I'm sure when it comes to all the family counseling sessions in rehab Milo and Dina will be absent and make excuses.

terivon

What the hell did she expect? She had "F. You" written in marker on her middle finger.

Yep.

She sure learned her lesson and was soo worried about what the judge would think eh?

BTW, what WAS written on that piece of paper she held up in front of her face? All I saw was "TMZ" and it was clearly aimed at their camera.

Wondering minds wanna know.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments