Mel Gibson's Church -- Security on 'High Alert'

7/17/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson's church has been on total lockdown ever since the whole alleged abuse scandal broke -- and according to a source inside Mel's haven, security's been cranked up more than ever before.

0709_mel_gibson_EX_Getty_02
A member of Mel's congregation tells TMZ, security at the chapel is on "high alert" -- checking IDs and "making sure there aren't extra people in approved cars." According to the source, guards have been stationed outside every weekend ... as well as at Mel's house around the clock.

We're told new, would-be parishioners are persona non grata, for security reasons.

Our source adds Oksana stopped attending the church in February -- approximately a month after the alleged tooth/veneer-breaking argument with Mel.

Georgia

Gibson's ex-wife claims he never physically abused her or their sons but she doesn't mention anything about emotional abuse. Being the self-absorbed hot head that he is, I'm sure Robyn had to put up with a lot of emotional and psychological abuse.

sunny

This is REALLY nuts. The woman is out for money and he has her number. This church is paranoid, and so is all this hype.people need to GET A GRIP..... She taped him full knowing of what she was doing. Everyone HAS SOMETIME IN THEIR LIVES said thing they shouldent have, IN PRIVATE and thats where it should have stayed... She is the evil one, and driving him nuts, just listen to her. I WANT MORE MONEY.............. NO PITY HERE.

WD41

Extortion or not, Mel Gibson will not be able to explain this away. He is finished in Hollywood.

MRS CHURCH LADY

Mel please go watch the movie you made a few year ago 'THE PASSION', THIS MOVIE, protray Jesus Christ, HIS LIFE, HIS DEATH, AND HIM COMING AGAIN. MEL FOR YOU TO PROTRAY OUR LORD AND SAVIOR IN SUCH AWAY IT HAD TO BE GOD DIRECTING YOU. I'VE NOTICE EVER SINCE THIS MOVIE, YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN TOPSY TURN UP-SIDE-DOWN. YOU GAVE OUT THE MESSEGE, BUT DID'NT RECEIVE THE MESSEGER MEL WILL YOU RECEIVE HIM? ASK HIM TO FORGIEV YOU YOUR SINS, HE'S FAITHFUL AND JUST TO FOR GIVE YOU. GO TO GOD MEL IN JESUS NAME, GOD WILL HEAR AND ANSWER YOU. EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING IS NOT THE ANSWER, JESUS IS THE ANSWER FOR YOU, ACCEPT HIM TO DAY, JESUS IS WAITING FOR YOU I PRAY FOR YOU AND I FOR GIVE YOU FOR ALL THE RACEY TALK YOU'VE DONE. JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO WE.

MRS CHURCH LADY

`Mel Gibson, repent, to God concerning you out burst. You made the movie, THE PASSION, and protrayed our LORD and SAVIOR, LIFE, DEATH AND BURIEL, JUST LIKE IT'S PROTRAYED IN THE BIBLE. MEL, YOU HAD TO FEEL SOMETHING IN THE MAKING OF SUCH A FILM. IF YOU DID'NT FEEL THE SPIRIT OF GOD, HERES WHAT YOU SHOULD DO. ASK JESUS TO COME INTO YOUR HEART. THE REASON YOU ASK HIM, IS BECAUSE YOU'RE A BELIVER. A CHRISTIAN IS SOMEONE WHO ACCEPT JESUS. BELEIVE jESUS DIED FOR THEIR SINS. DO YOU BELEIVE MEL?

gerard oliver

TMZ portraies Mel Gibson with chosen photographs, stops in the worse way to present it.
TMZ seems to be representing iteresses of Jews, pursuing Mel Gibson. TMZ anti-Christian.
TMZ seems to be making edition of photographs of Mel Gibson with photoshop. They want shows it in the worse way.

Jimmy S.

Mel should have taken advice from a)Rush Limbaugh www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/07060...62rush2.html or Glenn Beck b) www.nhgazette.comdislay/?id=156.

Jimmy S.

Sorry Glenn Beck at: nhgazette.com/display/?id=156

get a life ho

MEL HAS SOLD HIS NEW YORK MANSION FAST AND CHEAP !
MEL HAS LISTED HIS MALIBU FARM FOR SALE

RUMORED TO BE MOVING SOON TO DOWN UNDER

ALL THIS ACCORDING TO THE ARTICLE LINK ABOVE

ADIOS RACIST MEL .,.,.,.,,

FLO

IT IS NOT A CHURCH, ITS MEL'S HOUSE OF EGO.

Carvey

Mel has his own church in Malibu? Now I understand why there are constant fires, floods and mudslides in Malibu.

cali

Mel Gibson in His Own Words.......

"I want to kill him… I want his intestines on a stick… I want to kill his dog."

on New York Times reporter Frank Rich, who criticized The Passion of the Christ, to The New Yorker in 2003

desiderata_dem

I pity Oksana but that is the logical consequence of the act she had done. For Mel,,you have done great things in you life which are worth remembering..Trust God..the truth will set you free...we don't believe on the negative items written on you...you might have your weaknesses ...but who doesn't?????be strong, be honest....God bless you.

royaltygems

**** HIM! **** HIM! **** HIM!**** HIM!

I HOPE THAT HE IS LEFT PENNILESS...
IN JAIL.....
AND RAPED BY A PACK A ......WTF?

**** HIM! **** HIM! **** HIM!

TEAM OKSANA!

I WILL NEVER EVER WATCH ANOTHER ANYTHING THAT HE IS EER IN? WHY SHOULD I? IN FACT, I WANT A REFUND FOR THE MONEY THAT I SPENT ON HIS MOVIES. FALSE REPRESENTATION! I WOULD HAVE NEVER EVER BOUTGHT THEM IF I HAD KNOWN THE "TRUE HIM".

**** HIM! **** HIM! **** HIM!

Ginaelise

It is a place of worship and not a circus, I would not let anyone in either, I am sure that if they did they would have tons of disrupting journalists and paparazzi trying to get their five minutes of fame. Prayer is what is needed now; Prayer for everyone involved but mostly for the Gibson Family and that poor little Lucia Angel. Go add your comments and prayers at: www.support-mel.com

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments