Lindsay Lohan

Scores Rx In Jail

7/21/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan has found a friendly pharmacist to fill her prescriptions in the pokey.

0719_Lindsay_Lohan_getty_ex_04
Sources connected with the Lynwood Correctional Facility tell TMZ ... Lindsay's prescriptions were being processed yesterday and she will be allowed to take several drugs, including Adderall, a psychostimulant used to treat ADHD.  She also has a prescription for Ambien.

It's pretty ironic ... friends of Lindsay, and Michael Lohan, tell TMZ it's the prescriptions that have gotten her into this mess in the first place.  Nevertheless, doctors say the meds are justified and Lindsay will get her daily dose.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

JB

Lohan is a car crash waiting to happen. She'll be dead before her 30th birthday!!!

WEHO

Adderall : Push the Start Button
Ambien: Computer in Saving Mode

Stoned night and day. It's a good thing. She couldn't have dealt with it on her own.

verric

Her prescriptions are the fuel amongst other stuff. The fact that they are legal will only solidify in her mind that they're "fine" for her to take. No matter the quantity. Regardless of how long she's in jail or rehab, if she doesn't WANT the help and does not come to the conclusion that she has some work to do, she will die. Other than that, she'll also have to stay on track with probation after rehab with drug testing and not catch any more cases. If she screws up again, it'll be back to the clink or cemetery.

a

This girl will be isolated, so there's no other inmates that will cause any problem. She's still allowed her medication, and her sentence is going to be cut down to less than a third of the original time. wow....that will really teach her a lesson..

ken

Lucky girl, she'll be in a stupor the entire time with Ambien. The Adderoll burns off calories, celebs us it for weightloss.

RY

If only she could have someone send her some red bull and she'd be all set with the ambien in that cell. WTH! Sentence cut from 90 days to 13-14 in jail WITH food other than what is provided (granted it's junk food.. but still) AND she even gets the RX that to get her high as a kite over there. Great system we have here. Don't think she's going to learn anything from this. Let's hope they don't cut 85% of her rehab too.

Bubba

These celebs have their doctors wrapped around their little fingers.

lap123

You know, in jail her meds will be regulated. She won't be able to abuse them because we will only be able to get them as they are prescribed. My 12 year old son used to be on Adderall. As long as it isn't abuse (taken as it is prescribed) it is a good med for ADHD. After 5 years of taking adderall it stopped helping my son and in fact made his have very bad anxiety.

IMO from what I have seen of Lindsey she seems more Bi-Polar than ADHD. I maybe wrong since I only know what I read about her. I truly hope she gets the help she needs and maybe gets reevaluated by a doctor to see if she is on the appropriate prescriptions. I really hope she gets her life together and becomes a success story after all this.

hussein

how do you know about her death, hope I SHALL KNOW HER LAST WORDS BEFORE HER DIED TO ADD ON THE ARTICLE "CELEBRITY- FINAL WORDS OF FAMOUS PEOPLE".

Peter Sc

It is good. Maybe it can save her from being moved to the medical wing costing the taxpayers about 1,000 more a day.

Julierose

I don't think lindsay should be on any of the meds but the depression meds. I know for a fact that Trazodone is a sleep aid if you didn't know that already. Ambien is given to most addicts and people that are in detox or mental health facility because it is non-addictive. I was on ambien once and I hated it because you walk in your sleep, some people drive, and cook food without knowing that they did it when they woke up. It does make your groggy if you don't sleep long enough but there is another med that will knock you out for a day and half.

Deidre

Verric had it completely correct. ABSOLUTELY!!!! And they try to make it out like she's going to be so deprived in jail. Shoot, she's a celebrity to those guards just like she is to the general public. She will get anything she wants or needs in there, INCLUDING cigarettes. She will have plenty of nice clean blankets, pillows, drugs, cigarettes, good food. Don't think for ONE second she won't. My brother in law works at one of the satellite facilities there in L.A. She will have them eating out of her hands. By the time it's over she will probably hate to leave. LOL

Kaycee

Adderoll? that spelling is not correct!

Are you sure?

It has been speculated for along time that her problem is with Adderall. It is like legal speed. She has been arrested twice high on cocaine with cocaine in her possession. Adderall has a high level of abuse. When will the world realize that prescription drugs are just like illegal drugs in some instances?

Phreaky

Of course she'll get her drugs, and she'll only serve 2 weeks like I've been saying since the day she was sentenced, because she gets away with far more than any average person does. I sure hope when I get 2 DUI's and chase people down the freeway and have coke in my pocket I only get 14 days of jail.
Lindsay is a waste of oxygen.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments