Brangelina -- Guess Which One is Promoting a Movie??

7/20/2010 4:12 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Looking like the king and queen of the prom, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt glammed it up as they made their way hand-in-hand to the premiere of Angie's new film "Salt" in Hollywood on Monday.

0720_Brad_Angalina_getty

For once, the happily unmarried couple enjoyed a night on the town without their 23 kids.

0720_salt_footer

J12

Apparently the cure for Polio missed her legs. Bitch needs to eat some food.

Friend?

In my opinion they´re one of the world´s most best looking couple plus that they also seem so nice.

Kelly

I DON'T CARE!!!! Can we forget these two? I already have!! YEARS AGO....

HumanNature

HEY ANGIE!!! LOVE YOU BRAD!!!

sw

Kelly you must care if you took the time to comment on them. Looks like you haven't forgotten these two at all.

Meow Meow

I, for one, am glad the HOT Brad is back in action. Is it hot in here or is it just me?

MissZ

I think they're both actually kinda gross. Angelina is WAY too skinny, it's disgusting. Brad is just a loser because he can never have his own real style.....always copying the styles and looks of whoever he is dating. Get a clue.

Yvonne

They are happy together and everyone else can say and do what they want. I am sure people's opinion really affects them.....NOT.

Dawn

Brad Pitt is beginning to look like Brad Pitt again. BTW, someone needs to stop people from posting these spams and slanderous political messages on here.

ntvnat

God, what a phony, narcissistic, anorexic, homewrecking, crazy c[u]nt she is!

Where's your trendy human fashion accessories (aka adopted, NON-American kids)???? Your brood of nannies looking after them at the French Chateau (aka castle in France)? Typical.

yomama

she's a little too thin, he looks awesome, and they look pretty dang happy. Now... weren't they supposed to be splitting up?

Leave Jennifer Alone!

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! (and Angelina looks nice, too!)

My dream threesome - me, Poppa Pitt and Russell Brand!! (I have varied tastes!)

Moon

Did she get that dress from Jennifer!!

Paula

Jen Aniston is much prettier than Ms. homewrecker.

christy

I loved them both until they did the fake adopting around the world crap. I dont believe if for one minute. I cant stand people who use kids as pawns or shows. I think they knew people were trashing them over him being the golden boy and then having an affair with what is obviously a skank and leaving his wife so they adopt a litter of kids. I am glad he finally shaved that thing off his face. For awhile I was really grossed out by him. Now hes looking pretty good again. As for her, I USED to think she was a very attractive woman. Sorry she just doenst have it anymore. Her body is just kind of gross now.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments