Not All Kardashian Butts Are Created Equal ...

7/21/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two hot sisters ... two great physiques ... one massive difference.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Yesterday, Kourtney Kardashian (left) took her booty out for a stroll in Cabo ... and unlike her little sister Kim (right), she managed to fit her entire ass into her swimwear.

Question is ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Carl

Why not show Khloe's butt? Kim only stands out because she is otherwise thin. Khloe is fat so her butt isn't as notable, but Khloe's wide load may outshine her sister's!

don

kourtney is way hotter than kim

At

The one on the left looks pretty amazing. The one on the right looks like all the asses where I work.

Cartman

Kim is just a fatty.

John Stone

Which is better? Depends on if the person being asked is black or White.

metnwt

I agree with John Stone.

big hot guy

Kourtney is the hottest of them three. I like little women with normal body. Khloe is too big and very masculine, Kim is just fake all over from head to foot but Kourtney gave birth and still the one that looks the best.

Buddah

I can't figure out if Kim K has a really high ass crack or if her bathing suits are always one size too small cause girls crack is ALWAYS showing.

Pretty LL

Kim's face is gorgeous but her butt is disgusting. I agree it looks like the chicks at my work. She just dresses it better but its still huge and gross

mia

I don't know why anyone pays attention to these people.

Kim looks deformed and fat.

I am Spartacus

Kourtney's body is slamming. Kim's ass is nasty, way too big. Give me Kourtney 7 days a week. Hands down the best body of the 2 sisters. I say 2 sisters because Khloe is a dude.

Johnny Carcinoma

Kim's "booty" may be one of the most disgusting things on the planet, although her sister Khourtney would be a very close second.

Laura Dunn

That's seriously not even a fair question. Turn Courtney all the way around so her ass is viewable from the back like Kim's and then I'll answer.....trick photography

Superman

Not that I give a rat's ass, but isn't Kourtney the youngest? If so, it's worded wrong. None of them have "great physiques". Their physique looks like they are on their backs all day and legs spread for money.

gigi

Kim is just fat, or she has really wide hips. Kim also has a larger body than Kourtney.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments