Lindsay's Jail --

Crazed Fans Won't Stop Calling Us

7/23/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the Lynwood Correctional Facility has been getting hit with roughly 100 CALLS AN HOUR -- from obsessed fans looking to get a little phone time with Lindsay Lohan.

Lindsay Lohan Jail
According to multiple law enforcement sources, staff at Lynwood and the L.A. County Sheriff's Headquarters Bureau have been getting bombarded by tons of fans ... who have been phoning in from all over the country ever since LiLo moved in.

Obviously, the fans are never connected to their incarcerated hero ... because she's in JAIL.

So next time you want to give Lindsay a call, just write a postcard instead.

LISA

She will be ok,i will pray for her,she is being punished for having fun like most of us do..love you lilo big fan

s

well said 19.....idk why people are still fans of hers.......

kim

I didn't know she had any fans.

electriczipper

only reason lindsay is in jail is because she is a star..any normal person would be sitting at home..I hear there is a group getting togather to march on that jail and demand her early release..im all for that..take it to the streets and keep it real

Ashley Martinez

I mean I know we have only called her 1500 times but that's cause we have to find out how much coke we should be sending her

check out www.youtube.com/epicenteronline to send some of your own goodies

G.R.

What a bunch of losers if they are fans of this drug addicted skank.

Lo

My guess is that all those calls are her drug dealers. The economy is rough enough and now the main revenue is in the pokey. They should apply for unemployment.

Mike

I called Lindsey yesterday, below is the transcribed conversation.
JAIL "Century Regional Detention Facility"
ME: "Hi, can I speak to inmate Lohan?"
JAIL: "Hold"
LILO: "Hello?"
ME: "Hi Linds, it's me!"
LILO: "Me who?"
ME: "Me, ya know the person who hasn't wasted their talent and intelligence by getting high and acting like a self serving retarded 2 year old."
LILO: "Oh cool, what's new?"
ME: "Not much, just enjoying walking outside and looking up at the sky whenever I want." "How are things with you?"
LILO: " Great! I'm stoned and sleep 23 hours a day." "I get to yell at the deputies and demand stuff." " Although, they don't step and fetch like everyone else."
Me: "Well, I gotta go I think I will go to the beach and enjoy my freedom."
LILO: "Yeah me too, I am going to sit on the floor and look at the wall while I snort my meds."
ME: "OK, have fun with that fire crotch."
LILO: "I love being in here with all the attention it's....
CLICK.............
LILO: "Hello?"

NewportBluePearl

Eww look at those lips! Why on earth would you get your lips injected? So nasty! For those of you who think that the jail is in Lynwood...that's just the name. It's right next door to the infamous "Twin Towers" off Cesar Chavez and North Mission Road, in LA, yes just like the TruTV show. The conditions are really gross in the men's and women's central jails. The water literally trickles out above the ****ter. I would beg for water too!

Muppet

I can't believe people are that stupid. They should tell them all she's been moved. Let them try to sort out where she is. LOL

superchicken

I wanted to have phone sex with Lindsay but the guard got me off before we could connect.

Jeffery Bongo

It is stupid to ''make yourself popular'' in this kind of way.

Randy Applegate

Lindsey Lohan? who?? I cant believe all the news coverage going to a spoiled 20-something year old. Here are a few 20 year-olds worth knowing about: Justin Allen 23, Brett Linley 29, Matt Weikert 29, Justus Bartett 27, Dave Santos 21, Chase Stanley 21, Jesse Reed 26, Matthew King 23, Christopher Goeke 23, & Sheldon Tate 27. These individuals gave their lives for you this week!

charlene

lol this is nuts you'll never talk to an inmate so why call?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2