Alexis Neiers -- Not So 'Pretty Wild' After Jail

7/24/2010 4:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A subdued Alexis Neiers walked out of Lynwood Correctional Facility last night looking refreshed and free.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
After one month in jail, one trip to the spa couldn't hurt.

Kayla Buchanan

I am so glad that she has been released. She looks amazing and I am glad that she can now move on with her life and start fresh.....Love you Alexis!!!!!!!!!!!

bmull

Now she's going to find out what it's like to be 19 and have a felony conviction. Better hope the entertainment thing works out because otherwise you're going into construction.

Mike

#38 is right!! Spit on the Bitch!

Steven

The criminal justice system in California is broken since felons like Alexis Neiers and soon Lindsay Lohan are being released after serving a fraction of their sentences. I don't give a damn on whether the jails are overcrowded. If the jails in California are overcrowded then build more of them. In the meantime ship the convicts to states where there are no overcrowded jails like here in Texas. Some jails here have actually contracted with neighboring states to send convicts from their overcrowded prisons to do time. There should be no problem to send someone like Lindsay Lohan here to do time. I'm sure Miss Lohan and her ilk will get NO special privileges in a Texas prison.

Emily

I'm happy she's out, I think she's a good girl who befriended bad people and made the mistake of getting drunk with them...it happens.

LACALWAY

Laraine Anne Calway is gorgeous!!Can't believe she's over 40!she'going to Paris.She's an artist and a dancer.What a beautiful heart and spirit.She's a real woman.I'm in love from afar..

John

Wow she's ugly, YUCK..........

chris

who f**kin cares!!!

Phreaky

Give her a break on her looks, it's the first time she's been sober in 2 years.

steve

That poorly-raised, delusional little criminal should be gangbanged by a group of animal mexican illegals.
California is such a cesspit of s***bags - the ****hole of society. Here's hoping a massive quake reduces it to rubble...

Emily

Well Steve at least they say that eventually California will be totally detached from the U.S.

nadia

She is ugly!! at least lindsay is pretty!

feebee

She should have done more time... how would you feel if someone broke in your house and stole stuff...

Peter Sc

I am sorry that it wasn't my house which was the target. I only have cheap stuff because I pay 51 percent of my income in taxes, but I sure could think of a couple of ways she could compensate me as the court ordered her to do with her victim. Her victim just got married so he properly doesn't time to be compensated.

Ann

She says she didn't do it, and was only accused in one of the many burglaries that happened. She paid the price for hanging with the wrong crowd. Proud that she realized that and was will to accept the consequences. Sitting in jail for 6 months isn't going to help her. She'll do more help going to high schools and talking to teens about making sure they choose the right friends because if you don't, you could get into trouble.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments