Chelsea Clinton's Wedding

$15,000 Porta-Potties

7/27/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Unlike everyone else on the planet, Chelsea Clinton's wedding guests won't need gas masks to do their business in a porta-potty -- because Bill's daughter is renting the swankiest outhouses in town.

0726-clinton-bathroom-ex-1

The portable latrines have actual porcelain toilets that flush, stereo music and hot running water -- oh yeah, and they're HUGE.

We're told Chelsea's getting between 4-6 trailers for the big day -- with a total cost of about $15,000.

For some reason, it just doesn't feel right when the walls aren't blue.

Girl with a Pearl Earring

As someone said, "swanky crappola".

Mr. Bate

I don't give a siht about where the rich piss, I want to know if
Monica is invited! Nice place to suck on daddy's cokc while Hil
and Chel are busy cutting the cake. I have no respect for that
mutherfcuker!

t

I'd hate to be the people that have to clean these after the wedding is over... i.e. Oprah taking a dump...and you know the drunken wedding guest will be using these trailers as "portable motels" especially Billy...can you say Wheres Monica? Oh she hiding in a stall...

Hro

This is what they have @ the F1 raving events @ the lodges....

jodilynn

No way!My company as rented from these guys! Their restrooms are amazing! Nicer than my own. They are call 'Black Tie Services'!

- A

These are gorgeous! This is a company called Black Tie Event Services. I have seen them at several sports events and parties before!

lchanford

One UGLY kid, she looks like Howdy Doody

Mee

If they need that many potties that look like

"GLORIFIED OUTHOUSES" then a building with many restrooms is better.

david

The economy under clinton was great, the country was at peace, and it was nothing but good times! Why do you people hate him so? Think about it. Maybe some of you out here are too young to remember it.

Sharon

These porta-potties have nothing on Event Restrooms – New Orleans, LA

Hannah

To the writer of #10...What does President OBAMA have to do with the Clinton wedding. You people will try to blame everything on him....It's getting old now!!!!!!

Jill Kennedy

My boss is going to the wedding and plans on blogging about it.

Jillymo

Some of you people are idiots ..... if the Clinton's have the ability to give their daughter and ONLY child a beautiful day, why do you have to hate on them .... sounds like jealousy or ignorance to me. I hope all the families have a wonderful, memorable day! Best wishes.

Soapie0

I don't understand - first I heard she was keeping the guest list strictly to people SHE knew, then the A-list guest list was released and shortly afterwards they issued a statement that no, it was going to be small and limited to just Chelsea and Mr. Unlucky's friends. Then I read that they're getting married in John Jacob Astor's mansion - what? That place doesn't have toilets? If it's going to be a fairly small wedding why can't they use the bathrooms at the Astor estate?

candytree75

wait a minute though...there aren't any doors on them! what a lack of privacy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments