Seven Docs Cleared in MJ Probe ... Not Dr. Murray

7/29/2010 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray is still the lone suspect in the death of Michael Jackson after state investigators announced today that seven other physicians will not be charged.

0729_michael_jackson_murray_BN

Attorney General Jerry Brown had launched a probe of seven other doctors who treated Jackson -- mainly looking at the prescribing practices of the physicians.

One of the doctors on the list has been reported to the California Medical Board for prescribing drugs to an alias for Michael. That doctor was not named.

Sym

seven other doctors?! im a fan, but who needs seven doctors? maybe for the drugs... who needs that many drugs!?

Siggisis

TMZ...LMAO.....
there could be hidden "doubletalk" implied in this board header.

"Docs Not Named Conrad Murray Cleared in MJ Probe"

You guys are so so clever.

Posted at 8:45 PM on Jul 28, 2010 by Tellit

They are ANYTHING but clever at TMZ. And it didn´t say what you wrote, and you can´t read it into the headline.
Here is what it says,

"Seven Docs Cleared in MJ Probe ... Not Dr. Murray"

What could be misunderstood - and this is of course intentional - is "Not Dr. Murray" TMZ wants people who only read headlines to think: "It was not Dr. Murray" and then: "Oh, so Murray is cleared."
Murray IS their pet-killer after all. I would like to know who is paying TMZ for all the positive press for the Quack. And for the charchter assassination of Michael.

But the wretched Dr. Murray is NOT cleared! Good.

Marie

Michael may have had legitimate reasons to use some of those medications so some of the doctors were following correct protocols...Murray is responsible for dosing Michael with fatal amounts of propofol and depressants so he is still being investigated.
Posted at 10:32 AM on Jul 29, 2010 by CloBird

You are right.The other doctors prescribed medications to Michael Jackson because he needed them not because he wanted them which means MJ was not the hardcore drug addict the media portrayed him to be.Dr. Murray on the other hand is a quack.He killed Michael Jackson because he did not know how to administer CPR and he was drunk while he injected the fatal dose of propofol to MJ.

Tellit

Michael Jackson knew that Propofol was unsafe for use outside a clinical setting. Cherilyn also reinforced that fact. Michael Jackson didn't care and shopped until he found the doctor who could and would. Regardless...it doesn't matter.
Michael Jackson isn't dead. Murray will probably do some time, or LA'll have an all out ruckus on their hands and Conrad'll probably get assasinated by a rabid fan.
So he'll probably do some time, but he's being well paid for it.

How many tubes of bleaching cream were found at Holmby? lol
___________

@ Alice:
Over 55 million hits! I don't think it's DG. GG is the new Madonna of the 21st century..that is until Lourdes makes her grand debut! lol
Had never listened to Alejandro, I know that GG is popular and really a great artist...loved her duet with EltonJ...but her obvious imitations of Madonna is a real turn off for me. Upon hearing Alejandro I immediately thought it sounded a wee bit too reminiscent of Madonnas La Isla Bonita and the entire video too Madonna-esque and Michael Jackson-esque in so many ways! lol oh well not everybody can be musical renegade innovators like Madonna and Michael Jackson, EltonJ, etc. etc. were. LGG has a great voice though.
There I go...longwinded (on the keyboard that is) again.
No I don't think it's DG.
Thanks for bringing Alejandro to my attn Alice.
Peace
Understanding/Love

Tellit

TMZ...LMAO.....
there could be hidden "doubletalk" implied in this board header.

"Docs Not Named Conrad Murray Cleared in MJ Probe"
You guys are so so clever.
Posted at 8:45 PM on Jul 28, 2010 by Tellit

Here is what it says,

"Seven Docs Cleared in MJ Probe ... Not Dr. Murray"

But the wretched Dr. Murray is NOT cleared! Good.
Posted at 11:27 AM on Jul 29, 2010 by Siggisis
_________

Sorry Siggy, that's now the header read before TMZ changed it due to reader confusion/misunderstanding. It was a poorly written header....easily misconstrued meaning.

Peace

Siggisis

Peace

Posted at 11:47 AM on Jul 29, 2010 by Tellit

So it is true what I say - that the TMZ staff can´t even compose the simplest sentences!

Siggisis

In part 2, Alberto Alvarez (MJ's bodyguard) said that Dr Death revealed to him that this was the first time that he had performed CPR.

Posted at 7:39 PM on Jul 28, 2010 by HumanNature

Posted at 10:23 PM on Jul 28, 2010 by danger baby

That could be. BUT HOW COULD DR. MURRAY AS A CARDIOLOGIST NOT KNOW HOW TO PERFORM CPR??? Mind boggling!
Jerk.

Tellit

140. If MJ were to just pop up out of 'nowhere', there wouldn't be any amount of explaining that he could do that would justify this to all those who 'believed in him' & in the person that he was. I honestly don't understand how this could possibly be an 'acceptable thing to do' & how any 'fan' could rationalize THAT. It would be hideous & it's NOT who Michael Jackson was at all:(
Posted at 11:03 AM on Jul 29, 2010 by janalal4
_______

That's exactly why Michael Jackson will NEVER just "pop up"...and for alot of other obvious reasons.
I understand your anguish janalal4 over these conflicting opinions regarding the "death".
Didn't mean to "pop in" or interrupt your discourse.

Peace

Alice(from Romania)

Posted at 11:38 AM on Jul 29, 2010 by Tellit

Personal i don't like LG...but i do like to see what has brought new.For me she exceeded the thin limit between sexy and vulgar,which Madona did not do.
Thanks so much for reply.
This is for you :)

Have a blessed day.

janalal4

Didn't mean to "pop in" or interrupt your discourse.

Peace

Posted at 12:06 PM on Jul 29, 2010 by Tellit

LOL! No problem. I just don't subscribe to the theory that he's alive. I know some do but if he's not dead then it'd probably be best if he 'remained wherever he is in hiding' cause there'd sure be a number of pissed off individuals calling for his head. I've just always believed that MJ was stronger than that & he would never feel the need to 'disappear'. I don't think he could have endured that trial had he not been an extremely strong person & if he could face that then it seems he could face anything. I suppose I've also never believed his 'life was in danger' either. I think yeah, he had enemies but nobody who wanted him dead but stranger things have happened so who knows. I just don't think someone as 'big' as MJ could manage to stay hidden. Someone, somewhere would manage to 'sniff him out':) It doesn't really cause me 'anguish' but rather just sounds 'nutty' to think it could Michael Jackson could ever pull off something like that.

Tellit

@Kimbo
lmao....I think ole katie10 believes that you're me! lmao...
Sounds like she's at her breaking point....she's bound to have one! Maybe she hits her meds in the nick of time!

Tellit

156. Posted at 12:20 PM on Jul 29, 2010 by janalal4
______

janalal4...IF
you were a 50 year old Megastar who could no longer perform up to his expectations of himself, who was no longer to perform LIVE period, was in poor health, was in ASTRONOMICAL debt and had no means of retiring it, on the verge of losing a Catalog worth a billon or more, had 3 childrens financial future at stake, your mothers home was faced with foreclosure (no money to continue keeping her/father, some siblings afloat), lawsuits lined up against yourself and members of your family.....
basically financially destitute except for the help of AEG' advances against upcoming performances that you had committed to but were unable to fulfill....no financial means to start a new career....(such as film..lol)...

What would YOU do? (if you had the means of "getting away with it")
a. Literally Kill yourself?
b. Or "die" and disappear? (your "death" would generate a fortune)

janalal4

Just wanted to say 'THANKS' to whomever posted the reference to this interview! VERY GOOD STUFF!

*****************************************************
Tellit:

Well, truthfully I have turned over the possibility of 'suicide' in my head when it came to MJ's predicament however, I have always thought that perhaps his religious beliefs would have prevented him from doing this. Not to mention, fear of what his family would think were he to choose that path. Therefore, if I were MJ, this IS the path I would take to accomplishing just that. To hire a physician to do it for me & who would be willing to 'take the fall' for it. Yes, I've considered that. Desperate people can do desperate things. Again though, every challenge MJ was faced with, he met it head- on so taking his own life I'd like to think wouldn't have been an option any more than faking his own death. As for faking his own death, true it would have solved his problems but if Michael Jackson is the person who I've always considered him to be, I'm not sure he could live with HIMSELF if he did this either. That he could live such a 'lie' if you know what I mean. Maybe I give him too much credit but it it just doesn't seem like that's the sort of person he was.

I suppose it simply comes down to personal perspective. Who you believe someone to 'be' & what you believe them to be capable of. Unless who Michael Jackson REALLY was, was very different than what he presented himself to be, then I don't believe either suicide OR faking his own death would have been options for him.

Pegasus

To: #66 Alice - I love what you wrote! God you are such an angel I swear. And lord knows, I couldn't have agreed with you more - keep up the great work. God Bless

To: #89 Cherwood - I'm with you on that, I think that it is Dr. Klein also. But, for some reason, Dr. Metzer just doesn't sit right with me somehow. Don't know what it is - can't put my finger on it - but it is definetly there. I just don't trust that person at all!

I fail to understand why it is that Dr. Murray is allowed to roam free. If it were any other person on the street (example: that Casey Anthony person), or anyone - they would be behind bars until the trial. I know that CA is more lax in their laws in comparsion to other states - especially where the celebraties and other wealthy people are concerned - but shouldn't the same laws apply to them as well?

janalal4

Tellit:

Tell ya something ELSE I've considered, briefly of course but I HAVE considered it. It's this: Just what IF Michael Jackson chose to end his own life, begged Murray to help him & now for relieving the suffering of his dear friend, he has now become one of the most villified individuals in history? Now nobody get all torn up, okay?! Just one of those things that has 'crossed my mind'. Sure would be sad wouldn't it?

The reason this scenario even came to mind is that recently I read about a female member of the press who commented on 'what a zombie' MJ was as he excited the courtroom AFTER the verdict. She couldn't understand why there was no greater display of emotion & then she said it suddenly occurred to her, 'What if he really IS innocent? Just what would having gone through all this do to someone who was truly innocent'? She said she was completely horrified when she considered this because she said that going into the trial, she thought Michael Jackson was guilty yet the more she heard during the trial, the more she doubted this.

When I read this, it gave me one of those 'what if' moments with Murray. I couldn't help but think of that.