T.I. -- T.I.E.S. the Knot in Secret Wedding Ceremony

7/30/2010 8:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned rapper T.I. got married earlier today -- in a secret ceremony at a Miami Beach courthouse.

T.I. Married

The 29-year-old superstar -- real name Clifford Harris Jr. -- swapped I Do's with his longtime 35-year-old girlfriend Tameka "Tiny" Cottle.

0730_ti_marriage_EX_tmz_certif

The two have reportedly been dating since 2001.

Sapphyre

Black male celebrity marries black woman. WOW!!!
How unorthodox. Usually they are marrying some white skank.

marcia

It's about time he made an honest woman of her. Kudos to her for holdin'/hangin' on for so long.

Sandy

Are you sure this story is true? The county stamp says "Dade County." The county has been "Miami-Dade County" for several years.

Angie

Maybe it's Miami-Dade County but Dade County has the same exact stamp on their official website. http://www.miami-dadeclerk.com/

kiki

HOW DO YOU GUYS KNOW SNOOKI BUT DON'T KNOW WHO T.I. IS....SMH HE'S SOLD MILLIONS OF RECORDS...YEEEEESHHHH

T-Breezy

Man there sure are a lot of haters in the world... I wish them the best. I think this is long over due. They have been together a long time. The love is obviously there despite what the rest of you low-life, 8-5 working clowns think! Congratulations!!!

rbf

congrats to them, but I don't think the pic of the license is real- Jonesboro is not even in Henry County!

rbf

OK I stand corrected, this is the license on the Miami-Dade website......but Jonesboro still isn't in Henry County

Angie

Jonesboro is where they RESIDE.It's in Georgia.They got married in Miami Beach,FL.

Angie

It says it right there!Groom/bride reside,city-Jonesboro.Marriage location-Miami Beach,FL.

Angie

And TMZ really got this information from Miami-Dade County's OFFICIAL website.It is real!!Take a look: http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/mlsweb/LicenseSearch.aspx

Angie

Just search by the marriage license number.That's in the left corner. 2010-013011

Phreaky

It must be love because he sure didn't marry her for her looks.

TJ

The information on the license is not correct. The city of Jonesboro, Georgia is in Clayton county, not in Cobb County.

TJ

The license does have incorrect information. Jonesboro is not a city in Henry county, Georgia. It is a city in Clayton county, Georgia.