Former 'Baywatch' Chicks

Who'd You Rather?

8/2/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Baywatch" babes of yore, Nicole Eggert, 38, Traci Bingham, 42, and Gena Lee Nolin, 38, all washed up at the David Hasselhoff roast in L.A. on Sunday.

0802_whoyourahter
Question is ...

Wanda

Ewww!! Traci looks so gross!!

cknj

Whos the dude in the middle??

Ehécatl

Re....# 16 I only think about 3 things when I wake up in tha morning beer nicole eggert and lickher I mean liquor

man I still remember nicole eggert aka summer runnin briskly down tha sunny beach in baywatch wearing that tight red swimsuit on her smooth silky skin her blond hair waving in tha wind while her tits were gently bouncing up and down those were tha best masturbating days of ma life man

Posted at 3:32 PM on Aug 2, 2010 by Sinister

__________________________________________________

YUUKKK.... WRETCH .... EEEECCCCCHHHHHH

It´s worth seeing Nicole Eggert turn into a tranny-like creature smelling from plastic and cheese if it means we don't have to picture you doing this in the future.

WD41

Haven't seen that much plastic since the Mattel toy section in old Sears Christmas catalog. I'll say it again: TMZ needs more pictures of "The Real L Word girl with the Camel toe.

Hanging to da lef

Why don't you guys put "none" in the vote so we have the option of voting "none". These women look like over the hill drag queens, I mean, I've seen drag queens that look better!

devon

traci looks like hell. funny how too much plastic surgery can actually make you look OLDER. yikes! looks like nicole is back to stuffing her face.

Jenny

That is a group of self-hatred. no other explanation for the mutilation they all paid good money for, sadly. What? Mom didn't hug you enough? Daddy hugged you a little too much? Pathetic.

k

YIKES!! Those poor gals are lookin' gross. Too much plastic surgery make a woman look like either an Asian cat (Joan Rivers) or transvestites (like these three.)

Krystal

I agree time has not been kind to these ladies, but the only thing i can look at in this pic is the fact Tracy's eyes are looking in two diffrent directions!!! WTF

juliet

WTF? butter faces. lol Nicole looks the best, the others look like barbie dolls left out to melt on a hot day. oh traci, what the hell happened to ur face? you look like a anime character!

Mr. Bate

3 old bags with silicone tits...who cares!

k

Wow, I've gotta say if THIS doesn't stop the trend of plastic surgery in Hollywood and elsewhere, nothing will. It's like body dysmophia - they're addicted to platic surgery and can't see what it really looks like.

I think we ordinary folks will be ageing much MUCH better then the celebs. Gawd, I'm 43 and am just a normal person but I'd look better then them if I got glammed up.

Pam Anderson, Heather Locklear, Lisa Rinna, Oksana Grigorieva, Steven Tyler you all look like FREAKS!

Nancy

fake, fake, and fake.

BallaBlocka

Jesus, Traci Bingham's had so much cosmetic surgery done, she looks just like LaToya Jackson now....

Howie2g

Traci looks like Wendy Williams but a skinnier version....they both look like wide receivers in the NFL. Gross!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments