Estate Wants to Unload Gary Coleman's House

8/4/2010 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The administrator of Gary Coleman's estate wants to put Gary's Santaquin, UT home up for sale -- but first he says it needs a major fix-up.

0804_gary_coleman_getty_photos

Robert Jeffs -- court-appointed Special Administrator of the estate -- filed a motion today in Utah asking a judge to allow him to list and sell the 4,723 sq. ft home and an adjacent lot for $324,000.

According to the docs, Jeffs asks for approval to have a bunch of Gary's stuff removed from the house so it can get prettied up for potential buyers. Jeffs attached photos of the home and added, "The belongings in the house are disorganized and in disarray."

In the docs, a realtor describes the home as being in "poor/distressed condition" -- and believes $7500 are needed to make necessary repairs.

According to the filing, Jeffs believes Gary's estate doesn't have enough money to maintain and pay for the house ... which was upside down when Gary died -- meaning he still owed $325,158.58 on the mortgage.

modell

Great pics - NOT!!! Why bother? They look like someone took the pics and copied them on a copy machine. Lame.

jxtr

It just looks like trash thrown around. The wife should be able to pick up and throw away the trash. That should not be too difficult for her.

Murgatroyd

Gotta get rid of all those rats and roaches.

Brien

What a dump

ilovegossip

Just what I expected from his ex-wife!!! Great housekeeper, she was. No wonder he tripped and fell.

Andolini

We all knew Gary was a pig and disorganized just look at his life???! Look at what he married this doesn'T surprise me...he had a temperment of a child and that's how he lived...end of story . Now just button it up and let the man rest in peace already...

kickaboo

It looks like that pig ex-wife took what was valuable and left a mess and what she didn't want. I thought she took such good care of Gary. I hope she gets nothing from his pension.

Are you sure?

Now you know what Gary tripped on!!!

Meowman

"Whatcoo Talkin' 'bout, TMZ? Maybe that house she messed up but They ain't touchin' my Mansion in the hills! Helllll noo!"

I just channeled Gary Coleman, this is what he said...

mspaap

Its more likely than not that Shannon Price,Gary's ex-wife tore the house while stealing things and hiding evidence on how Gary died.

The police ran her and her dad off when they were taking things after Gary was killed.

To those who are making wisecracks about this man's tragic life, beware of Karma.

What you do or say against others will reflect on you one way or another.

Fredrick j frenger jr.

Weird to think after all those residuals he lived in a house worth a mere $324k. Sure, I don’t own a house worth that much, but then again until this week I’ve been a ordinary house-husband and never bothered earning since 1989. Still, I’d like to think after 8 months or so any ‘hobo’ could move into at least a $800k house - much less a celebrity. So sad, poor Gary.

Bender

Uh, oh... :/

I see a box of Maxell Video tapes on the floor in the first picture...

I can imagine what that buzzard Shannon will be putting up for sale next...