Dr. Conrad Murray -- Much Ado About Nothing

8/5/2010 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray's summer of fun continues -- last night he took in some theater in Houston ... a Billy Shakespeare classic called, "Much Ado About Nothing."

0805_conrad_murray_EX_TMZ_01
" . . . happy are they that hear their detractions, and can put them to mending."

Alice(from Romania)

@ Tellit

I left you a message here

Have a blessed day.

L.O.V.E and PEACE

Siggisiss

What has this photo to do with theater and "Billy" (How American!) Shakespeare?
Me thinketh that Dr. Quack is on the lookout for his next baby-mama on it.

And what exactly makes this a story worth printng???
Oh, I get it. We all had the impression that Quackie spent the majority of his spare time in strip joints and hanging around in pools with drinks. Now we are getting the "cultural" Murray.
His PR team has given us the "mourning" Murray, the "working" Murray, the "sporty" Murray, the "religious" Murray, the "heroic" Murray, the "good father" and "baby-loving" Murray.
I am just waiting for the "performing-CPR-on-a-hard-surface" Murray. I am SURE his PR team is coming up with that soon.

But all I can see is "killer" Murray and "arrogant a%%hole" Murray.

Louis

I'm amazed he's at a function like that, and no one's walked up to him and knocked his lights out.

FlowerPower

Posted at 11:24 AM on Aug 5, 2010 by Siggisiss
I agree Siggisis with you, so obvious.
I'm waiting this quack to come up with "I'm sorry I made terrible mistake and I must pay for my mistakes" but he is cold hearted to understand result of his actions.

FlowerPower

Are you feeling ok OhWell? I'll check if this DR. Quack has time to see you.

sistadee

**** Conrad Murray! I can't wait til someone put him where he ****in belongs- jail or dead (forgive me God)!

Jim

S***bag murderer.

Brigha from UK

There is a beautiful line in Much Ado About Nothing -
"There was a star danced, and under that I was born"
Reminds me of MJ.
Reminds me that the world will never see anyone like him again.
Also reminds me that it was Murray who robbed the world of such talent.

Chris

TMZ, you´re getting better with every article.... ;)
The stage play fits very well with the whole story about MJ´s alleged death....much ado about nothing... ;)
Go on, Harvey!

Lee lee

What has this photo to do with theater and "Billy" (How American!) Shakespeare?
Me thinketh that Dr. Quack is on the lookout for his next baby-mama on it.

And what exactly makes this a story worth printng???

But all I can see is "killer" Murray and "arrogant a%%hole" Murray.

Posted at 11:24 AM on Aug 5, 2010 by Siggisiss

Hi Siggissis..

Thank you, I've had my Groan for the morning ( opening this page and seeing Murray , living it up once again ) and then I read you post and i had a chuckle.
Don't get me wrong, It makes me so angry to see Murray going on about life , when Michael isn't living one anymore.
It makes me sick when I see Murray sipping on drinks by the pool watching his baby and his baby momma, when Michaels kids had to holiday this year without their Dad.
It makes me sick to know that no time in jail ( if he ever gets there) will ever be enough.
You made really great points , especially the one about CPR on a hard surface..bahahahahhahha. Thats what made me laugh!!

You know...sometimes this all seems so unreal...that Murray can be going on about life as if nothing ever happened.......I sometimes sit back and want to BELIEVE, that this death Hoax thing isn't as crazy as it sounds.......cos everything else going on around this tragedy seems to be.

tishMJfan

Dr. Murray is now a celebrity? LMAO!

Siggisiss

Hi lee lee - always nice to see you. Hard with the time differences.
Glad I could give you a chuckle. Sometimes black humour is the only way to deal with serious matters.

Anna Nicole trial starting now - will last for three months. I hope for GRAVE punishments for the doctors involved. An example needs to be set for those drug pushers with a degree. They are every bit as dangerous and deadly as street pushers. This practice needs to be stopped asap.
And I hope for MAXIMUM sentence for the lying, sloppy, negligent and criminal Dr. Murray.

mysteria333

if murray fully understood the power of god he would tell the truth. instead he thinks that letting the world see him in his free masons garb is intimidating to the authorities. if he only knew!. however some authorities are intimidated by the free masons, many authorities are members. but thier power does'nt even come close to the power of GOD. IT DOES'NT EVEN WARRANT CONVERSATION. i hope he does'nt have to learn that the hard way. GOD WILL FORGIVE HIM BUT HE MUST TELL THE TRUTH. SO FAR HE HAS'NT.

mary

So sad. He would be in prision.
Love you Michael forver.
Really miss you from the bottom of my heart.

mysteria333

MICHAEL OUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS SMILING DOWN ON YOU. HE'S GOT YOUR BACK, MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT......A FRIEND