Mel Gibson's Alleged Mistress -- It's Bombshell Time!

8/6/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was a meeting of the mistresses (one alleged, one confirmed) in L.A. last night -- as one of Jesse James' women on the side and Mel Gibson's alleged fling had dinner together in Hollywood.

0806_bombshell_tmz_video
The tatted-up Bombshell McGee (left) and Polish fitness model Violet Kowal (right)-- the self-described "Homewrecker 1 & 2" -- dined together at Katsuya.

We knew something smelled fishy ...

Tellthetruth59

This is the pic that comes up on google when you type in the search "How can I avoid getting an STD and a divorce?"

Mandy

If TMZ is referring to the blond as Mel's "MISTRESS" - they are wrong!! She AND the Russian were just babes Mel was shagging during HIS SPEPARATION FROM HIS WIFE. NEITHER the blond nor the Russian are mistresses. He cheated with the blond while he was still with the Russian - his other skank. Mel was NOT married to teh Russian while sleeping with the blond so she is NOT a mistress. And neither was the Russian since he was separated at the time.

Get it right already, TMZ!!!

However, the tattooed one WAS a mistress since James was VERY MARRIED to Bullock at the time.

BallaBlocka

Sandra Bullock should go fug that Bombshell Ho up....

As, for Mel's new ho, well, at least she's better at keep her damn trap shut than Doctor Ok$anaPuss...

who-Dey

Ug. I didn't even play the video. The screen cap alone made me take a clorox wipe to my screen.

Michael

I don't believe this woman for a second. She is a publicity whore like all the rest of them.

Darvon

What an ugly pair!!!

Sin D

Hope they sterilize the silverware and drink glasses...Ewww

Cazale

Whoreanus.

hehe

michelle is pretty funny. i can see why jesse liked to hang out with her

HMD

Ummmm YUCK!!!!

Mimi

Wow! Great! A new Disney storyline for the adult audience: "The Beast and the Beast"

JayVegas

Does that say "tatted" or "tattered"? Seeing this used up garbage makes me want to stick my wick in a meat grinder - better yet, Mel, Jesse, do the honorable thing...

Owens

That's just really foolish....shame on the both of them, cheating. If anyone has ever been cheated on, tell AskDrO.com about it. http://ow.ly/2m70F

jeff

I can't bear to play the video - I really don't want to hear their voices, they're mugliness is too much to handle.

If you're looking for cute wholesome girls, stay out of WLA and Hollywood! These two are typical of the leftovers in LA

Violette-Blue

Oh my Lord! Barf, puke, poop...I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.