Katherine Jackson -- MJ's Kids 'Are Doing Fabulous'

8/9/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson says Prince, Paris, and Blanket couldn't be doing any better -- and according to her, they're all destined for greatness ... just like their father.

Katherine Jackson - Michael Jackson Kids

Katherine claims the "kids are doing fabulous" -- Paris wants to be an actress, Prince wants to make movies, and Blanket's got serious dancing chops.

Check it out -- thanks again to the Michael Jackson Secret Vault for the clip.

Pegasus

Good morning Sue. How are you doing this beautiful morning? Hope that everything goes good for you today.

SaraJane

Another great vid Phantom....Some of these Pic's I haven’t seen.. like the one of Michael in Asian Indian costume..
Nice one! Thanks.

Pegasus

To Phantom: Thank you so much for the link! I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the pictures of Michael. Especially the one in the Asian Indian apparel and the one in the Western apparel. That guy was just Too Much Man for any one person - infact, he was just Way Too Much Man period!! It certainly got my system going in high gear! Thank you so much for having posted the link.

Pegasus

To Phantom: Thank you for the link, I thoroughly enjoyed viewing the pictures of Michael. I love the picture of him in the Indian costume, and the one in the Western clothes. He was Way Too Much Man for any one person - and he was Way Too Much Man for his own good! It sure did get my system going in high gear! Thank you again.

neicey

Just thought I should share.

Phantom of the Opera

Nice tribute OhWell.

FlowerPower

OMG, OhWell posted nice video of Michael! I only checked it after Phantom mentioned it.
Whats going on OhWell? Did you fell of the chair and hit your head? Maybe after all you have been closet fan? LOL

Pegasus

To Oh Well - From what I hear, you made a tribute video of Michael Jackson. I have not seen it, but from what I understand, it is supposedly very nice. If this true, I would like to thank you for it. However, I question your motive for having done it! Considering all of the vicious things that you have said in the past, and how you have taunted and baggered all of the MJ fans in the manner for which you have in the past, I am very curious as to why you would make such a kind tribute to Michael! In any case, thank you for the tribute to him.

neicey

Did tmz report on Evan Chandler suicide?

MiMi

UnWell do something nice? Hmmm, must have had an alterior motive.

Anyway I see all his posts have been erased by the great magic eraser.

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

Pegasus

To Oh Well - I finally saw your tribute video to MJ and it was very beautiful. I was very moved when Michael said what Peter Pan represented to him and that he felt that in his heart he was peter pan also. And the pictures of Michael sitting in the tree there at Neverland (which he loved to do) was fabulous, and I especially loved the picture of Michael in the Wings and loin cloth - well actually I loved all of the pictures (and that is the whole truth!). It really was an amazingly beautiful tribute to Michael.

However, I am still uncertain as to your motives for having made it as is your reasoning! Ever since I came to the MJ boards, I have learned repeatedly, how you enjoy persecuting, harrassing, taunting, baggering, bullying, etc. all of the MJ fans - and now you do this. Explain to me your reasons behind doing this video because I don't understand.

MiMi

Ding Dong Your Wrong, Again

Nice guys aren't racists who get their jollies from harassing people and makeing disgusting remarks about children.

YOUR the one who is Creepy....

my opinion

I wish the Jackson family well...These have been traumatic times for the children and Mrs.Jackson...May GOD continue to be with you and the children.

Love the Jackson's

RIP MJ

Love, Kindness and Peace

Tanya

MiMi

And the great Magic Eraser strikes again!

Magic Eraser, you are my new found hero...

Previous 15 Comments | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments