Katherine Jackson -- MJ's Kids 'Are Doing Fabulous'

8/9/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson says Prince, Paris, and Blanket couldn't be doing any better -- and according to her, they're all destined for greatness ... just like their father.

Katherine Jackson - Michael Jackson Kids

Katherine claims the "kids are doing fabulous" -- Paris wants to be an actress, Prince wants to make movies, and Blanket's got serious dancing chops.

Check it out -- thanks again to the Michael Jackson Secret Vault for the clip.

Mimi from Indy

The Magic Eraser will work there too.

Daphne

Magic Eraser + Mr. Clean = Poof :-)

Posted at 4:53 PM on Aug 19, 2010 by Mimi from Indy

Now this is funny.

Marie

To Ohwell-
I would like to ask you a question. Why do believe Michael was a peodophile? My question is very serious.
Posted at 2:52 PM on Aug 19, 2010 by Della

Ohwell wants to believe MJ was a pedophile because Ohwell is a pedophile himself and he is sexually obsessed with MJ.Ohwell is one sick sick freak.

rietha smith of booneville mississippi

why dont every one leave michaels kids alone they havent done notthing your all are just jealous cause they had a great dad michael was kind and loveable okm ok so leave so leave him and his kids alone and let michael rest in peace ok he deserves that hes king of pop and always will be king and as for me hes very nice looking and sexy and i love him to death and i always will if you cant say notthing nice about the jackson family keep your mouths shut ....... from rietha smith of booneville ms

Pegasus

To #513 & 516 Kim - ToShay my dear! I think that everyone on the boards can concure with you about Oh Well and him taking things too far! But I do so love your remark in 513 - way to go! There may be Freedom of Speech, and God knows thats Oh Well's right! I will not deny that! However, I do feel that you persecute, harrass, intimidate, bully & bagger, etc. the MJ fans to the degree that he does. We MJ fans only converse among ourselves, exchanging information, ideas, theories, etc. And we really should be subjected to and/or victimized in any manner from someone such as this (or any of his alaises). This is only my thoughts and feelings regarding him.

Mimi from Indy

MiMi

Mimi from Indy

Catchy tune! Just the guy to clean and disinfect!

MiMi

and wipe out germs LoL....

Mimi from Indy

ROFLMAO - You got it Girl!!

Pegasus

Hey - isn't Dr. Death's prelimary hearing suppose to be tomorrow? Can't wait for that!

MiMi

Hi ya Pegasus

Yes, it is on the 23rd. That would be Monday for those in the US.

Should be a very interesting day. Hopefully.

Mimi from Indy

I think this hearing is where the Prosecutor lays out some of his case against Murray, right MiMi?

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments