Katherine Jackson -- MJ's Kids 'Are Doing Fabulous'

8/9/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson says Prince, Paris, and Blanket couldn't be doing any better -- and according to her, they're all destined for greatness ... just like their father.

Katherine Jackson - Michael Jackson Kids

Katherine claims the "kids are doing fabulous" -- Paris wants to be an actress, Prince wants to make movies, and Blanket's got serious dancing chops.

Check it out -- thanks again to the Michael Jackson Secret Vault for the clip.

CloBird

Marie,there are many ignorant people in the world who have no idea how genetics plays out.My family is of mixed-race.I have cousins who are blond-haired and blue-eyed,while my grandfather is olive-skinned and green-eyed and one of his brothers looks much like him but is brown-eyed.
Michael and Debbie were genetically capable of producing off-spring that look like Paris and Prince;their children could have looked 100% like her,100% like him,or nay where in between.Ignorant people who have the need to be right without actually being correct don't rely on cold,hard facts.We have many such posters here.

CloBird

"any" not "nay"--correcting an error in my post.

Siggisiss

Mariah Carey looks 100% white but she is 50% black and 50% white.Her father had very dark skin like singer Seal(model Heidi Klum's husband).Her mother is blonde.Would anyone say that Mariah Carey is not her father's biological daughter because he looks too white? It's ignorant and racist to comment that Michael Jackson's three kids are not his biological offsprings because they have light skin color.

Posted at 11:32 AM on Aug 9, 2010 by Marie

Yes, racist, that is the word for it!
I was very surprised when I learned that Mariah Carey is half-half. i thought she was white.

i can give a couple of examples from my friend circle. A couple, the man a dark skinned mulatto, the mother a white, dark/straight haired woman. Both parents have dark brown eyes. Their daughter is TOTALLY white with very blond hair and BLUE eyes. The only thing that gives away her black genes is the texture of her hair, she has "Afro" curls.
Another couple, then man is white, frecled, red haired with blue eyes and straight hair. The woman is a dark skinned mulatto, dark "Afro" hair and dark brown eyes. Their son is whiter than white with straight red hair, frecles and blue eyes.

I have more examples, but this suffices for now. :)

Siggisiss

Just for your information, Antwone and Dustin, I reported your disgusting posts. Usually they are removed. At least TMZ has that amount of decency!

Sick pedophiles.

Missy

Siggisiss,Marie,and CloBird-here is another name to throw into the mix..the guitarist Slash,he is mixed.He looks totally white,but one of his parents is African

billliejeanRIP

okayyy.............

billliejeanRIP

drinking the kool aid

Karolina

People what is wrong with You?????? I'm reading this comments and I can't understand it, are you sharks or something?

I am really schocked! why you are so cruel? WHY?

HIS SKIN, HIS CHILDREN, HIS APPEARANCE, HIS LIFE IS NOT YOUR BUSUNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS ONLY HIS BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE GAVE TO THE WORLD GREAT MUSIC AND SAVED MILLIONS OF LIFES.
THIS IS AREA THAT IF YOU WANT YOU CAN TALK ABOUT, NOT HIS PRIVATE LIFE, I REPEAT:

IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karolina

Marie

Posted at 12:07 PM on Aug 9, 2010 by Missy

Don't forget singer Sade.Her father is black while her mother is white.Sade looks like a spanish woman.Obama looks more black than her yet both are 50% white,50% black.Another example is Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson.He looks spanish yet his father is black and his mother is hawaiian.

Siggisiss

Posted at 12:15 PM on Aug 9, 2010 by Karolina

Karolina, to me they sound like demons and devils. It is hard to understand that people can be so evil. The only explanation possible is that their lives are beyond miserable and probably they have serious mental issues. You wouldn´t, you just wouldn´t write such things about children if your life was OK.

mysteria333

MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER IN THE WORLD. AND HE ALWAYS WILL BE. AS LIZ ONCE SAID NO ONE WILL EVEN COME CLOSE TO HIM, NOT EVER! ! ! HE WORKED SO HARD, HE WAS SO TALENTED, HIS TALENT AND HIS KINDNESS HAD TO OF COME FROM STRAIGHT FROM UP ABOVE. I CAN HONESTLY SAY I'VE NEVER KNOWN A MORE GENEROUS, , CARING,, LOVING HUMAN BEING, NOT EVER. AND IT BREAKS MY HEART TO SEE THE FEW THAT STILL HAVE UNKIND THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HIM. IF SONY WOULD HAVE STEPPED UP WHEN THIS NONSENSE FIRST STARTED, AND SPOKE UP FOR MICHAEL ON NATIONAL TV. THINGS WOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN AS FAR AS THEY DID. SONY IS POWERFUL AND HAS EXTREME WEALTH AND CONNECTIONS. UNLESS THEY WERE THE ONES WHO SET HIM UP. AND THATS A REAL POSSIBILITY.UT NOW MICHAEL HAS THE REAL POWER WATCHING OVER HIM. I'VE SEEN TO THAT AND SO HAVE MILLIONS OF OTHERS... AND AS LONG AS I HAVE A BREATH IN MY BODY MICHAEL WILL BE SAFE AND HE WILL HEAL... LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART MICHAEL, ALWAYS.

moni

Posted at 12:00 PM on Aug 9, 2010 by Siggisiss

Hi Siggisiss,
thank you for that. Again and again I watch in a mixture from disgust and astonishment that it's of all things the kids – the kids, my goodness! – who make all these creepy creatures crawling out of their slimy habitats. These comments are pure child molestation in written form; and this board is a chamber of horrors today.

Chic

MJ did not molest kids. He was acquitted of all counts by the
court. And the FBI did n't find anything he had done wrong. He
was innocent. Love you forever Michael,RIP.

Siggisiss

Hi Siggisiss,

Posted at 12:35 PM on Aug 9, 2010 by moni

To tell you the truth, it scares me. It really does. It scares the living He!! out of me. Think about that those individuals are out there in the world walking among us! They are dangerous. And they are pedophiles.

mysteria333