Don't Know What You Got Till It's Gone

8/11/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

The 49-year-old resurfaced at some concert in England recently, looking like Slash/Johnny Depp.

0811_memba_reveal

Jon Bon Jovi discovered Cinderella in a Philadelphia bar.

In the '90s, Tom had surgery to remove nodules from his vocal cords and had to learn to sing again.

whatever

Still Hot to me. had a huge crush on him back in the day. ;)

sassy

Still thinks he's Steven Tyler - but he's not even in the same league!!!! Bad music & a copycat....not a fan!

Jeff Portlance

Decent band with a few good songs. Liked his distinctive voice..

messygirl

TMZ - please learn to spell. "Till" is either a cash register or something you do to farm land. If you mean "until" that would be spelled 'til. ONE L, and you need an apostrophe to replace the missing 'un'.

CriticAl

Bad music? You're high.

David Lynam

We're out on tour with Cinderella right now and every show is about sold out and he has never sounded better. Uber nice guys. To call them a "ridiculous 80's band" is probably a bit unfair.

Cristy

Damn I had the hots for him back in the day, not so much anymore, but he still has the chops!!! I was blown away listening to his voice, which is back to the way it used to be. Hung out with the boys after the show in L.A. Normal, down to earth, very cool and fun as hell!!!!

Cristy

BTW, he has ALWAYS worn that top hat on certain songs!! Just don't agree with the face hair. Backstage I barely recognized him. ha!

Coacheswife

I've always loved him! I still play my Cinderella cassette to this day!!!! My kids think of me whenever they hear a "Cinderella" song cuz I always played my tape in the car when they were growing up...I'd LOVE to see them in person, but not likely since I'm way up in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.

charley hardman

yeah, genius messygirl. that must be why merriam-webster lists "till" as a standard spelling for "until", and why the cinderella song referred to is "Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone)".

typically wrong grammar/spelling nitwit. good work.

Joey

"Till" is a reference to a hit song by Cinderella. So Messygirl, please learn how to get pop culture references.

TartanBo

Tom Kiefer was hot in the 80's and he's even hotter now! I saw them open up for the Scorpions on Aug. 1 in Concord, CA, they ROCKED (as did the Scorpions)!! The pic above isn't the most flattering of him, but I got some great pics from the concert. Actually the entire band looked hotter now! They still sound great!

i♥tom

tom keifer blows away steven tyler and most artists. he writes music for himself and others. plays guitar, harmonica, piano, sings and the list goes on.......this guy has talent that hasn't received the recognition he deserves.......way to go boys. keep pluggin' away on tour! you rock!

rich

they were based in a New Jersey Bar not a Philly Bar. It was called the Galaxy. Used to pay 4 bucks to see them. Very nice guys.

Doug

Cinderella is my all time number one favorite band and always will be. I seen them at the Howlin Moon Saloon in Grand Rapids Mi. and it felt like we were on stage with them the whole time because the place was so small, best show of my life and I've been to ALOT of shows and seen them several times.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments