Dr. Ryan's Famous Friends -- Shock, Emotion

8/17/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Frank Ryan's celebrity friends have already begun issuing statements on the tragedy -- from the people who went under his knife ... and the people who loved him.
tmzinmemoryof_frankryan_thumb

of Dr. Frank Ryan

Gene Simmons

"Dr. Ryan was a good man. Soft spoken, caring and professional. Our deep felt condolences to his family."

Vince Neil

"I'm deeply saddened and devastated at the news of the loss of my long time dear friend. He was a kind and generous man who touched many lives with his Bony Pony Ranch Foundation. He will be missed by many... especially me, his friend."

David Weintraub (Manager)

"I am shocked, saddened and numb in finding out about Dr. Ryan's passing. He was a truly one of a kind man who was so highly respected as a leader & innovator in his business. Frank was a GENIUS doctor and a giver to everyone around him. He was a man who lived life to the fullest and always had a smile on his face. There was not a thing that this man would not do to help someone in need. I cannot express what a loss this is to medical field and to the world this is. Frank was a beloved dear friend and client of mine for the last 8 years and I am going to miss him very much."

Sammy Phillips

"Dr. Frank and I co-hosted a radio show together for almost a year at 97.1, we were co-workers and good friends. He was one of the most respected surgeons in the celebrity community and was known widely for his philanthropic endeavors, namely his charity organization Bony Pony Ranch Foundation for kids. I am SOOOOO upset...how tragic and awful and sad!!! I am beside myself. I feel so bad for him, his dog, his mom. I can't even imagine what she's going through."

Charmaine Blake

"My first love is gone.Dr. Frank Ryan and I lived together on and off for 3 years from 2003-2006. We were in a serious relationship.He took care of me and everything. I don't know what to do, I am in shock.I have never loved anyone else. I am so sad, I can't stop crying."

Heidi Montag

"I am devastated to hear the news of Dr. Frank Ryan's death. He was the most amazing person I have ever known. He was an angel and changed my life and the lives of everyone he met. He was the most brilliant talented surgeon who will ever exist. Dr. Frank Ryan changed the world. My thoughts and prayers go out to his mother, family, friends, and anyone who was ever blessed enough to meet him. He is in a better place."

Brittny & Lisa Gastineau

"We are devastated. One of our best friends and surgeons that we trusted. We are blessed to have known him. An amazing human being. We are going to need some time to wrap our heads around this."

Janice Dickinson

"Janice is deeply deeply anguished!She is stunned and wants the world to know to know what a genius Dr Ryan was. He was a friend and my love goes out to his mother and the rest of the family."

Traci Bingham

“I’m completely sick over this as Dr. Frank Ryan was an incredible man and he touched the lives of so many people. We’ve been friends for many years, since the day I stepped foot in LA.The world will miss him. I love you Frank. “

Shayne Dahl Lamas-Richie

"My heart is in a million pieces as I learn the devastating news of my dear friend Frank Ryan’s death. I am confused on why a man of great stature and true genuine intentions for his work and charity work has been taken away from the people that appreciated it the most. The Bony Poney Ranch will live on and Hollywood will remember their #1 surgeon as my thoughts go out to his Mother at this time. My family and I will be mourning his shocking death. God you have Hollywood’s hometown hero and he will be missed."

sharon

R.I.P Dr. Ryan. Condolences to his family and friends.

ragincajun79

I find it interesting that Sammy Phillips feels bad for the dog, then the mom. Nice, classy.

mustang

That was sweet of them to come online and post. My condolences to the family... He left the earth too soon.

Nut Jobber

Not the first or last goon to get the heave-ho off the highway. It's amusing reading all the "condolences" from jerkoffs that don't know him and would have had no chance in hell of ever meeting him, as much as they need surgery on their prole pusses.

Jayla AKA LittleMissTwitShine

Im sure we will not be able to tell by their faces but his former patients seem very upset about his passing.

He sounds like he was a good man and the ranch he ran for kids was amazing.

RIP.

sharon

Geez, at least leave one page alone. All the negative comments are on the other pages. I wish TMZ would delete any negative comments on this page.......

nv89436

Two celeb texters Mel G. and now Dr. R. wreck their cars. In broad daylight, on roads they know. Please, people, when you are driving, drive. You can text, email, talk, media surf and program your gps at home or a turn out. I certainly don't know that inattention caused these men to crash, but it wouldn't surprise if that is the case.

*78

I'm sure Dr. Ryan was a very good man, but it is also very interesting to look at all these people who were his patients and you can really see that based on what they look like whether or not you would have liked to go to this doctor to have your surgery. I won't say which way I am leaning towards, but it is rare to see so vividly the work a man really did while he was alive, after he has died. I think that it is very interesting.

goolsbinin

R.I.P. My condolences to his family and friends... Heidi Montang and Janice ****enson??? I would never let those 2 refer me to a plastic surgeon!

BaadBoy

Janice ****inson: "“Janice is deeply deeply anguished! She is stunned..."

Too anguised to give HER OWN comment? Speaking thru her manager?

Pamula i

Charmaine Blake, Please stop tell lies and using the death of such a wonderful man and friend to get in the press. You were a Stalker and delusional person. Frank never lived with you and only used your PR services. You were the only one that thought you were in a relationship together.

For those of you who are posting comments that he died due to texting or tweets: he posted the photos of Jill ( his dog) while on the hillside. The turn-around on PCH is very tight with little to no shoulder, it could have happen to anyone.... including you are your family member.

This was our friend and love one please have some respect and kindness in your heart, Frank was a fine Dr. and a Wonderful, Kind, loving person. His Mother is heartbroken, so if nothing else, Please think of her before you use this accident to promote yourself, or make hate filled comments!!
Good Bye My Friend I will always keep you in my heart!
XOXO
Pamula

wrangler003

No more plastic for hollyweirdo's from Dr. Ryan.

Lets Be Honest

One can only hope he is in a better place but going by these 10 close celebrity friends this guy had issues.

How any plastic surgeon could be proud of their Heidi Montag work is beyond me.

You are judged by who you associate yourself with and not one of these ten C & D list celebrities are anyone to be proud of.

sharon

@ 12 Pamula -- I can't even begin to imagine what his mother must be going thru right now. No parent wants to bury their child. I just hope none of these hateful and disrespectful wishes get back to her during this very sad and painful time of her life. God give her strength and comfort to deal with this....

wrangler003

If you are so upset why are you on a post board for. You should be sobbing someone in your home and not on the computer. He was a human being like the rest of us, no better because he made fake people in hollyweird. You see one of his patient's you could use that photo for all the others. They all look like scared stiff zombies. Yeah, he made his living off of people's insecurities. Great guy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments