Gloria Allred -- I'm Going After That Jerkoff Guy!

8/18/2010 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who claims a male co-worker secretly and dishonorably discharged himself into her bottle of water ... which she then unknowingly drank ... could be on her way to a serious money shot -- because TMZ has learned she's officially hired Gloria Allred.

0818_gloria_bottle_EX

As we previously reported, cops in Orange County, California arrested the 31-year-old suspect yesterday after a DNA test allegedly connected the man to the gunk in the water bottle.

No word on when the first press conference is set to go down ... but you better believe we'll be there.

0818_water_bottle_footer

Mel

That is bound to leave a nasty taste in her mouth....

Tellthetruth59

Let that be a warning to all men who are attempted to ejaculate -- whether it be into a whore or into a waterbottle. Gloria doesn't like that s.hit and she'll personally come after you.

mrspatrickcampbell

Gloria is pissed because nothing decent looking has offered (for free, that is) to shoot gizz in her mouth for the last 50 years!

sheesh

that is SICK! Just remember, it could happen to a girl or a guy! Watch your backs! (or water bottles)

michaela

I'm surprised that semen is supposedly the only thing they found in the bottle, since she claimed to have gotten sick from drinking it. While I think it's a despicable thing the guy did - repeatedly, I've never heard of anyone getting sick from swalling semen, and in this case it was really watered down. So, something seems weird.

Robert

Relax...take a sip...

neither of these two sluts

she wants to represent his new bottled water company! or pig gloria is so desperate to see what a man taste like, since no man would touch this nasty whore!

Vegas Wrestling

As much as i think she's a "scandal chasing bitch", this is one time I agree with her going after the guy. That was sick and he deserves that bloodthirsty bitch coming after him. Yes, I agree with Gloria Allred this one time. Sadly, he's probably broke and won't get much out of him.

Majestik

and won't get much out of him.

Posted at 9:48 AM on Aug 18, 2010 by Wrestling Beltworld

No pun intended eh? LOLOLOL

boz

Allred or no Allred, this guy is going to spend the next 5-10 years in jail.

pink floyd

thirsty eh?????

boz

I completely lost all respect for that media w.hore Allred when she filed a complaint that George Harrison's death certificate listed a non-existent address as place of death. B.itch.

Gsharon 710

I hope someone else takes the case. Gloria needs to glue her ass to a chair and recap all the stupid things she has said and done for the world to see and take that mean ass daughter with her for rushing Gary Coleman with that none stop question shortly before his death.

The man responsible has no right to live pubically in the outside world. A new law, a new prison should be built just for people who find it necessary to put extra things in people's food and water. Creep

The Desolate One

I'm not sure I'd make it to suing him; I'd probably shank that fool http://bit.ly/aJocm2

Superman

Lawsuit coming. Money, money, money. If he doesn't have a disease, then what actual damage was done? I think she should get some compensation and the guy go to prison. But, if you look at the guy's mug shot, he looks rather poor to begin with. I would have more respect of the lawsuit if she hired a regular lawyer rather than this high-profile ambulance chaser for gold-digging whores! This is clearly a sympathetic plea to be rich.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments