Gloria Allred -- I'm Going After That Jerkoff Guy!

8/18/2010 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who claims a male co-worker secretly and dishonorably discharged himself into her bottle of water ... which she then unknowingly drank ... could be on her way to a serious money shot -- because TMZ has learned she's officially hired Gloria Allred.

0818_gloria_bottle_EX

As we previously reported, cops in Orange County, California arrested the 31-year-old suspect yesterday after a DNA test allegedly connected the man to the gunk in the water bottle.

No word on when the first press conference is set to go down ... but you better believe we'll be there.

0818_water_bottle_footer

C

girls don't like to swallow

effminus

The only reason that she is jumping on this band wagon is because it happened at work! That way the company that he/defendant works for will be liable to pay. And whats better to Gloria than truth, justice, and morality? ...MONEY! And whats better than MONEY?? FAME AND MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

note4

Please remember there can be some serious germs in that kind of donation. You wouldn't want your mother or sister to be so victimized.

Make it stop

Seriously what does it TAKE to make this Allred woman GO AWAY!!!!!

bin

I think Allred has become what is known as an Ambulance Chaser!! Does the woman ever get any sleep or is she just up 24/7 waiting on the next outlandish story to sue?!?!?

Vogue

Couldn't someone dunk a used condom in a bottle and get the same result?

I wonder if its a setup.

Vogue

#28 Harvey Loves Spunk...Slurp...Slurp...Burp!

Posted at 11:20 AM on Aug 18, 2010 by OhWell

lol he loves his funnies!

CALIFORNIA

SHE WANTS A DRINK TO SEE WHAT THE BIG FUSS IS ABOUT. :)

chuck

go getum' Gloria!

Rico Suavy

This is considered a delicacy in San Francisco.

iwanttoholdyourbigknockers

First off...........Gloria should sit down, cool off and not get so worked up over a little something like this. I mean girls drink this stuff all the time, even without water. Gloria should relax and, oh, can some one get her a glass of water???

Second.......I NEVER leave an opened bottle of water on my desk. I drink the entire thing until its gone. Thats how it works. Trust no one.

fran

#20 Tell u did it again thanks I cant stop laughing.....I really hate that Allred dame she is one nasty person...too bad it wasnt her this happened too....However , it was a nasty thing to do to someone. I hope the courts are rough on this guy.I think though she should have got a different lawyer. Whoria is a skank lawyer.

Sonja

Hate Gloria but any man who jerks off into someone's food or water like that deserves to be sued and thrown in jail. What else has he done and just not been caught.

Brian

OK, not that I'm like, looking looking, but, uh, check out David Duchovny's ginormous trousersnake.

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 2:47 PM on Aug 18, 2010 by fran
----------------------------------------------------------

Glad to oblige, Fran.

I agree it WAS a nasty thing to do to someone. However, I would not allow Allred "Extortionist to the Stars" to use me to further her own agenda. I'd hire a real attorney. Allred only takes on cases that spell $$$$$$ and TV face time. She is probably going to go after the company they both worked for. She's a disgraceful human being.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments