Justin Bieber Throws Himself Off a Cliff

8/20/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber tempted fate at an exclusive resort in Barbados on Wednesday -- because for some terrifying reason ... the 16-year-old singer decided to throw himself off an enormous cliff.

082010_bieber_video_splash
Okay, so the cliff was barely 10 feet above the water -- but still ... pretty bad ass.

Though it doesn't change the fact that the Biebster seriously needs some boogie-boarding lessons.

Carvey

Why is this kid always photographed alone? Doesn't he have any friends to hang out with? I don't see any other kids up on the "cliff" on in the water. So he's obviously alone - except for the ever-present paps.

Kathy

We could only HOPE.

jep

#20 Last week I jumped off a 60 ft bridge and I'm a 64-year-old woman. Looks like you're the wimp, lol.

BTW This pass summer JB did a 40 meter bungy jump off of New Zealand's Auckland Bay Bridge. Looks like Bieber is having fun all over the world. I'm sure if there was a 50 ft cliff where he was staying, he would jump off of it. #20, you are a riot.

B

He's 16??!! He looks 12. Time for some testosterone to kick in. Geez.

None Ya Biz

"Too bad there wasnt pavement at the bottom of the cliff!!" and too bad there wasn't sharp steel spikes in the pavement!!!!
I can't help but wonder if the medical examiner would reveal that IT is actually a female?!?

Joey

They say he is teh next Michael jackson. Would that make him a future Pedopfile? His voice is a little higher than MJ buthis lack of any talent at all is apparent. Hopefully someone will introduce him to a Dr. feelgood and we will be done with him

Jacqueline13

Even in the water, the bangs remain.

Bubbles The Chimp

Where is a great white shark when you badly need one.

BECKER

Nice Hair Beaver. Why you come out of the closet and go away

ginny

oh for god sake, I got a bunch of 68 year old women that would jump
of a 30 foot ledge!!

firedaddy834

Just a simple 5lb ankle weight and we won't hear or see him again. Please somebody tell me why this little piss ant is famous again?

campy

Doesn't that kid have any friends? He's always playing or tweeting by himself which is really kind of sad. Get the kid a couple of hookers or something Mom and Pop.

vera

Peopel are so jealous its funny. I like him!

hanna

I like him!! I get it he is 16 and is crazy successfull, but way the hate really? He can sing and play 4 instruments so he is talented, come on people.

SterlyngFtw

Really guys...is there nothing better to report....really?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments