Wendy? Yes, Lisa.

8/20/2010 8:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Wendy, 46, and Lisa, 50, resurfaced at some event in North Hollywood on Thursday, looking computer blue.

0820_memba_reveal

Wendy & Lisa composed the music for the TV series "Heroes."

While the duo once dated, Wendy is currently with "The Kids Are All Right" director Lisa Cholodenko.

Geb

Yikes!

BananaHammock

OK...the guy on the left is Billie Jean King...who the hell is the girl on the right?!?!?

justsaying

A couple of biological errors.

Alex

Like a fine wine, they get better with time, which I can't say is true for a lot of folks. Two of the coolest, most down to earth musicians & people one could meet. Keep on keeping on ladies! Save the h8-er-aide for some "reality" celebutants mmmkay?

Barbarascy

It's great to see them again. I loved their music.

Hammer

who stole wendy's lips?

KMc

They are down to earth ladies who smile and give a hoot about their fans. They are amazing composers - have you ever heard of "Nurse Jackie"? "Heroes"? "Crossing Jordan"? All the music for those shows written by those ladies above. TMZ, your comments remind me of the ones made by people in junior high school. I'm sure there are people on your staff with a little more smarts than that.

Justin

They still look beautiful to me!!! Beautiful and natural; not frozen by botox or stretched beyond recognition. Gorgeous.

Candice

These women are beautiful inside and out. Their music has given me so much joy for years. Their music has also led me to some beautiful people that I now call *friend*. Thank you W&L.

Stefan

Stumbled upon this from a link about the ladies (whom I love). So this is TMZ. Now I know why I've never cared to see it on my own. Just because they're not as effeminate looking as Harvey Levin, you rip 'em? You guys are a step down from Snooki. Wendy and Lisa, however, are indeed the ****. (So is TMZ, but in a different way. Seeya. I'm off to have my own life as opposed to keeping track of everyone else's.)

TXluvsMJ2

I had no idea they were lesbians. How the heck have these women aged and Prince still looks the same? He's the one who should look like he's been rode hard and put away wet! Has he been under the knife???

dennis in sac

Wendy?

Yes Lisa.

Is the water warm enough?

Yes Lisa.

Shall we begin?

Yes Lisa.

They used to be sexy.... A complete 180 on the looks. My adolescent fantasies are now completely ****tered. ;0(

Michelle

What the Hell happened.

danny

this is what women look like when they stop caring.

jay b.

OMG. They aren't aging well at all.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments