Elisabeth Shue: Good Genes or Good Docs?

8/22/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Whether in 3D or not, Elisabeth Shue is too fab.

0820_elizabeth_shue_2

Here's the 20-year-old Elisabeth back in the 1984 film "The Karate Kid" (left) -- and 26 years later, the 46-year-old Oscar-nominee at the premiere of her new flick "Piranha 3D" in L.A. this past week (right).

She's gone back to the future, too.

kiki

Amazing! Wow, hope I look this this good at her age. if she has had anything done it has been done extremely well. She looks totally natural, not all bloated and puffy and shiny like the women of Hollywood all end up looking once they start stuffing their face full of fillers and botox. Good for her.

anon

she looks like the average, normal 46 year old woman that can be seen anywhere. guess good genes?

wisey

I seriously worshiped her in the 80s. She still looks hot!

tamara

I think she's so beautiful! I only wish she'd pluck her brows a little bit, the bushy brows make her look older.

luze

She's really pretty and looks good for her age, but if she seriously plucked her eyebrows it would open up her eyes and take another ten years off her!

Nicky

I'm a 25-year old str8 girl, but I'd give up men for her in a heartbeat.

dave

the epitome of "girl next door."

Strunz28

She's still hot....

sue

No trout pout! Beautiful, natural lips - wish all other celebs would pay attention - she looks lovely.

Throwback kid

Is she ever going to film c-o-c-k tail 2 with Tom Cruise? I felt the original movie left alot of questions unanswered

whatever

She looks very good now, but she looks like a lot of 46 yr old women. Her face show signs of drooping, wrinkles around her nose and mouth, her eyes are normal for a 46 yr old. She looks her age, she is and always has been attractive.

Nostradamus

OMG she was so hot in Leaving Las Vegas
AS depressing as it was, LLL is one of the best films ever imo

dee

Wow, a beautiful 46 woman who looks like a beautiful 46 year woman. What a concept!

Lil

I always thought she was gorgeous and really sexy in a girl next door way and always wondered why she was not cast in more movies.
She grabbed my attention like Brittney Murphy did when I first saw them act.
Yes she is still gorgeous and I cant believe she is already 47 it seems like yesterday when she first starred in her first hit movie!

really now

If she shaped her eyebrows she would look alot younger and much better ! I'm surprised no stylist has told her that ! Shape those eyebrows Elizabeth !

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments