Elisabeth Shue: Good Genes or Good Docs?

8/22/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Whether in 3D or not, Elisabeth Shue is too fab.

0820_elizabeth_shue_2

Here's the 20-year-old Elisabeth back in the 1984 film "The Karate Kid" (left) -- and 26 years later, the 46-year-old Oscar-nominee at the premiere of her new flick "Piranha 3D" in L.A. this past week (right).

She's gone back to the future, too.

charley hardman

wonderful; the eyebrow moron/nazis strike. she should change nothing. eyebrow shapers get stuffed. you're hacks. most women who mess with their eyebrows look preposterous. it seems that much of what women do to themselves now is more a contest with other women, demonstrating what remarkable and superior preening energy they have. bleh.

elisabeth shue, please continue. glorious inside and out. always has been.

B3 Fearless

Droopy eyes and laugh lines around the mouth show it's definitely genes and she hasn't had work done.

That being said she is still beautiful.

J Simp

I love Elisabeth!

fan of J Simp

Elisabeth will always be hot looking.

jack

she looks like a guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-shave those hediout eyebrows-she looks like her dad-wow she really went far in her career-pirhanna wowowowow

Ross McClure

You pretentious little butmunchers. It's terrible when people get older, isn't it. She is still hotter than my wife, even in her 40's. No matter what, she will always be the chick from Adventures in babysitting. I'd do her in a heartbeat. Keep it up you hot babe.

Sharon

What a beautiful woman, inside and out. Never any scandals or bad press. Some of those Hollywood and Pennsylvania skanks need to take notice. Excuse me, theres only one Pa. skank I know of.

really now

To comment #32 by charley hardman , Yes she should shape
her eyebrows .I did not say shave them off and pencil them in or over tweeze them,just shape them . They can still look natural if they are shaped up a bit . sheesh ! Nothing wrong with good grooming standards ! p.s. Brooke Shields is that you ? lol !!!

Hey Now

You forget Adventures in Babysitting: NOBODY leaves here without singing the blues. Classic!!!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Advetures in babysitting sucked anyways,but she was hot.Now she looks like steven tyler from aerosmith.Not so good anymore.She almost has a unibrow and her lips look werid,
manly looking I guess

kio

She looks different; I wouldn't have reconized her.

J

Still has the wicked underbite.....

cousin

Elisabeth is my cousin and I will tell you she has good genes...nothing enhanced or messed with here.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3