Beyonce -- New Bikini, Same Old Yacht

8/24/2010 9:50 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Even while vacationing on a yacht in the south of France, Beyonce can't help but strike a pose like she's on a photo shoot.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Then again, Bey's life is like living in a music video.

Hello

It’s funny how the people who hate B always click on web pages about her. You go away already! I have never heard any comments about white singers, for real. Why should she go and have kids if she is not ready. Madonna, Sheryl Crow, Cher, Celine Dion, U2, Aerosmith, and many more are almost twice her age and you guys praise them every time an album comes out. I think she is talented. Some women like to dress up all the time. For the few pics we see of her does not compare to what she does every day.

Lily

I thought her boobs were a lot bigger than that. I guess she plumps them with falses for real deal photoshoots.

noneofyourbusiness

Well honey if you work so hard at your "Real Job," then maybe your boss will give you a raise of a couple of million!

Posted at 11:52 AM on Aug 24, 2010 by metnwt
_______________________________________________
I don't think the citizens of Kansas would allow me to have such a raise come out of their tax dollars. Your sarcasm is not appreciated. Tell me, what do you do for a living? Sit on your ass & collect welfare? Come on-tell us the truth!

Tina B

Wow, I did not know we had so many Beyonce haters. Back up you haters and go find a life. She is living her life the way she wants to and you are waisting your time talking about something that is not going to change. She is who she is Talented, beautiful and has the money!

Journey Girl

I just don't get all the hate towards Bey and JayZ. They are happily married, living the life they work hard for (providing entertainment is a real job), no baby moma dramas, no sex tapes, no DUI's. Personally I love seeing them together and hope they make it for the long haul.

Ziggy

So sick and tired of Beyonce and Lady Gaga. Give it a rest already.

Superyachtfan

As far as superyachtfan is aware of Jay-z and Beyonce do not own a superyacht themselves. (They probably charter the yacht).

All about super yachts and super yacht owners:

Brandon

LADIES DON'T BE JEALOUS, THAT SHE IS HOOOOTTTT, AND YOU ARE NOOOOTTTT. If you stay away from the table, work out A LOT, and have GREAT DNA. You too, can be like Beyonce... NOT.

wil

I laugh when I see a picture of beyonce because it makes me think of when Arethra was thin. Yes, Aretha was once thin.

it's not going to be pretty 20 years from now. sorry jigga

anna

I like her songs and I do like Beyonce. She is not an alcoholic or drug user, she does not have any tattoos, and is not a “parting all night”, “sleeping around” ho or drama queen.

...but she has no sense of style. I watched a little footage from her European vacation. People passing her by were laughing at her – she was waking on the streets wearing black, leather shorty-shorts and very high hill shoos. Jay-z didn’t touch her nor talked to her or smile. Very strange. They were headed to the boat …and there a few people had to help her like she was some kind of disable person.

It seems like they both are trying so hard to have that luxuries (reserved for the rich) life but they don’t know HOW - it was laughable.

fatu sankoh

hatemongers if you all have the smartness our bey have their is norting to hate about bey the more you hate on her the more god and we her fans will love her for life beyonce you looks amazing you hatters are the one to go away god god bless bey amd jay from this hatters tmz stoping hatting bey is not string pose she is sun bathing

fatu sankoh

fatu sankoh

fatu sankoh

TXluvsMJ2

it's not going to be pretty 20 years from now. sorry jigga

Posted at 3:16 PM on Aug 24, 2010 by wil

Sorry, Wil. You can't compare Beyonce to Aretha, they aren't related. If you want to compare her to someone, compare her to her mother. Her mother doesn't look bad at all for a woman her age, and Beyonce will still look good.

Can't understand what's up with all the hate over Beyonce. She's a good looking woman, very good looking. I think she downgraded by marrying "camel face" as someone called him, but other than that I have no hate for her.

Oh, and Team Rihanna? Please, you can't even compare the two. Physically or talent-wise. The only thing Beyonce has in common with Rihanna is that they both fcuked camel face. Ugh.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments