Chaz Bono

Time Warp

8/27/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Ivanwood

All it took was an ada****tome and bada bing....a Chicago Bears fan!

maliamai30

This information is really good and I will say will always be helpful if we try it risk free. So if you can back it up. That will really help us all. And this might bring some good repute to you.Well I normally never comment on blogs but I agree. Thanks for shedding some light on this. I am going to check out the rest of this blog now!

USAF Chick

Why is everyone talking so much crap...who cares...it's that person's life. If I am not mistaken, we were not put on this earth to judge people, God will do that when it's time. Geez, and everyone wonders what is wrong with this world today...to much judging of everyone else and everything else.

zadiemae31

thanks for the post. Do you have any other sources to find out more about this?

zadiemae31

I stumbled over here from a different web page and figured I might as well take a look around. Like what I see so now I'm following you. Look forward to checking out your web page later on.

M

GROSS

Eagle

Disgusting...

Mississippi Girl

I thought becoming a "man" would make her/him/it happy. Apparently not, she is grossly obese and must be eating to compensate for being unhappy. I feel sorry for her.

Katy

@justsaying:
I really don't care whether God made a mistake or not. What's important is that Chaz Bono is a man now. He felt the need for a change, and he did it. Maybe God didn't make a mistake. He might have meant for Chaz to be born female and then change sexes so that he can make people realize that people are allowed to be what they feel is right. Our Lord works in mysterious ways, they say.

Grace

Holly Cow!!

Gary

HerOrthodontist did a wonderful job on her teeth.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6