Kim K vs. Eva Longoria

Who'd You Rather?

8/29/2010 9:35 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Brunette babes Kim Kardashian and Eva Longoria-Parker both looked flawless at the Emmys tonight.

0829_kim_kardashian_eva_longoria_getty
Question is ...

sfinsf

I guess no one cares at all what kind of a PERSON someone is? That's totally irrelevant now? It's not even about who's actually prettier -- it's really about who has the best makeup artist, spray tan color, fake hair extensions, fake nails, best lycra undergarments, best fake boob job, best botox injections...

Kim Kardashian is how old -- and she's already been poked (by just about everyone and everything) prodded, peeled, tucked, tweezed, pulled up and plasticized by everything known to humans.

EEEEEEEESH. This is a "role model"? For whom -- the plastic people? It all makes my skin crawl -- and only a man who would be happy doing it with a blow-up doll (and I'm sure many of you would) would want Kim Kardashian in their bed. (imagine trying to get that 1" of makeup off the sheets, pillowcases..? Imagine how close to the ground those tits and ass really hang once the harnesses holding them up are removed???!)

Commykilla

Kim's plastic surgery is starting to show in her face. She is starting to look fake

MarioS

Kim, you got an ass so big it could be used to stop runaway trains, or better yet....as an airbag in a car for the driver AND the passenger. My pity to the poor fool in the back seat getting thrown forward..

Anonymous

I love Jennifer Lopez,Salma Hayek,Kim Kardashian and Beyonce Knowles and the have nice and sexy big asses. Especially Jennifer Lopez. From George William Gockel.

Christina

Did anyone else see the behind the scenes footage of Kim being a totally rude to Glee's Leah Michelle? She was all flipped out that Leah may have gotten 'something on her (Kim's) dress' when they hugged. Nice manners Kim...she was being introduced to Leah for the first time and the first thing she says to her is "did you just get your body makeup or whatever that is all over my dress"...classy.

Dave

For me. . .Eva is the hottest, cutest, sexiest, woman on the planet. She is the TOTAL package. I've met dozens of big time woman celebrities as I attend the Oscar's almost every year, but she is hands down, THE ONE. Although I am surprised Eva won the vote, I figured most guys would rather bang the trampy chick. Maybe there still is hope for mankind.

Lindsay

Kim K. does work. She's beautiful and looks amazing, those of you making fun of her would probably die to be in her shoes. Rich, gorgeous, clothing line, perfume named after you, and an on again off again with Reggie? Sign me up!

PoorEllen

#72 nativehamptonite and Lindsay:

Your posts sure sounds like Khloe Kardashian speaking. lol C'mon, fess up! We know who you are.

Julie

You all need to look in the mirror before judging there both beautiful so i would not be judging if i were you need to clean your own back yards puh-lease

J3NN

hahaaaa. kim has a lazy eye

doug

look,I'm tired of people ragging on people they don't know just cause they look nice.I don't know these women,do YOU!! don't know what their like in person and I don't watch their shows.So I don't see the point! people always have something to say about something that has nothing to do with anything going on in their lives!

Michelle

# 84 How many other women in the world have conquered that and more, without getting famous from a sex tape? Wanna get signed up for an std?? Go Ahead, Kim and eve have jungle fever. Kim Tries to overcome her sex tapes but no matter what, shes always going to be trashy as hell, her hole family is fake as hell. And yeah She needs to chill off the botox, she may be "drug free" but her face is starting to look cracked out.

Michelle

twitterdeetwitterdumber

Kim is a horseface (has a whore's face?).

Eva is a fox.

Lala

Eva Longoria. duh. shes not a whore piece of garbage like kim and eva's way prettier. Kim can go to hell for all i care.