Chris Brown Flips Out -- Caught on Tape!

8/30/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown busted a pretty badass backflip OFF OF A WALL in Venice Beach the other day ... but dude continued to impress AFTER he stuck the landing.

Chris Brown Flip Video

Brown was on the beach with the dudes from the Rej3ctz -- the guys behind the "Jerk" dance move  -- and this weekend, they were showing off their new move ... called the CatDaddy.

Frank

That was the stupidest thing Ive ever seen, what a waiste of Internet space

beezorlar

u guys should stop, u just a bunch of haters trying to pull him down, but guess what, his coming up.he has moved on, Rhianna has moved on, why don't u move on too, it's over.

yaris sanchez

chris breezy is the best dancer in our world *****z. he is the second michael jackson.we are team breezy and deuces is the best single right now

ashley

I love chris with all my heart if he wasn't talented his movie takers wouldn't be #1 and his song dueces wouldn't be #1 so all the HATERZ GET A LIFE. He's not no dbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris is OK

I used to like Chris B but even b4 the whole Rhianna thing I stopped liking him. I mean he's ok and all butt he's not the best.

urmyjoy

MJ fans.....watch the new Chris Brown video Yeah3x. Only the true MJ fans can enjoy this.Awesome

sammy

i like your song chrisbrown my name is sammy

Bremillz

I understand that a lot of u want people to stop bashing Chris because u feel he did his time but chris did it to himself if he wouldn't have put his hands on Riri in the first place nobody would have anything bad to say about him...he made his own bed now he has to sleep in it for the rest of his life...Ya'll seen what they did to Michael Jackson & he wasn't even guilty & some people are still talkin about him...I am sort of a chris fan I'll listen to his music I just won't buy it but anyone who has anything bad to say about him has every right to because what he did was so wrong & he was old enough to know that what he did was wrong,he thought that just because he's famous that he would be able to get away,don't be mad at the people be mad at chris...

diamondprincess24

people dont even know wat really happened between chris brown and rihanna and i feel like its nobody's problem...I have always loved chris brown and idc wat happened that had nothing to do with me and seeing how i am a true fan i will always prmote him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3