Chris Brown -- So Nice, They Searched Him Twice

9/4/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown had to endure the dreaded "secondary search" as he made his way through LAX yesterday.

0904_chris_brown_video_tmz
Little known fact: TSA agents are huge Rihanna fans.

Rindy

Hey we are never never ever ever going to see Chris Brown mugshot like the other celebrities because I bet you after his 5 years of probation is up that felony record is going to be history people. Watch and see people. Remember I said it so you can say oh I remember someone saying that about Chris Brown 4 years ago.Im laughing away because no one can get that picture.

name

@EZPZ: heads of states and diplomats are not subject to searches. ahmadinejad is the %&@* presodent of a country!! do u think he's gonna be frisked at the airport?? wow! imagine obama going to japan and being searched. i mean, wow!

KoalaBabe

They security like to feel his bum I think, that's why the 2nd cope a feel. "kidding"

Bacqui

God bless handsome Chris Brown and #TeamBreezy! :-)

Maryanne

I wish I had this Job!!!! Cause me and Chris would've been more than Frisking!!!!!

Jay

Yall act lyk yal neva got rechecked in a airport...CALM DA **** DOWN!1 yall need to let dis kid live 4real watever happend in his past will be sumthn hell use as a tool in da future...hes back baby and very talented and blessed..and NO1 can take dat from him...ALL DA BEST WISHES HOMEBOY!!!

Janelle

lmao who wouldn't want to be feeling all up on this boy!!! Chris Brown is just yummy.

notreally

Why does it seem like all Chris Brown fans are Black, Ghetto, and Illiterate? And btw I'm African American, so PLEASE don't think I'm trying to sound racist.

Chris is OK

He's aight he's not the best or the worst. And you can't judge anyone until you've looked at your own actions 1st he's human just like everyone else

elle

lmfao. thats ****ed up. why would they search HIM twice?

thisbrownskingirl

that lady knew she like touchin all ova his body. that guy wanted chris nooooooooooooooo he can not have my baby. lmao

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2