Leo DiCaprio Gets Protection from 'Delusional' Stalker

9/10/2010 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Leonardo DiCaprio was granted a restraining order against a "delusional" woman, who believes she is married to the actor and carrying his child.

Leo

An L.A. County Superior Court judge just ruled that 41-year-old Livia Bistriceanu must stay at least 100 yards away from DiCaprio for the next three years.

As we previously reported, DiCaprio claims the woman has repeatedly tried to contact him ... and in his declaration said, "I am frightened of Ms. Bistriceanu and feel that my personal safety, and the personal safety of those around me, is in jeopardy."

Leo's lawyer, Blair Berk, has confirmed to TMZ ... although the permanent restraining order expires after 3 years, it can be extended if necessary.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

if he married her why wqould he get a restraining order against her..and she is having his kid..thats harsh

Duh

Dammit. Crazy b|tch locked down her Facebook page.

Truth

LOOK AT HIS BEATY AZZ EYES!! APPEARS SHE'S THE ONE THAT NEEDS THE RESTRAINING ORDER.

tiffany

He's just playing hard to get! LOL

haha

Crazy broad. Apparently I need to let her know that Leo is MY husband.

Jay

Theres some crazy people in the world.

Observer999

Why can't they put her in jail for this? Restraining orders aren't worth the paper they're printing on, if someone is truly disturbed.

Y do he got

It`s not Him she`s married to and carrying its his money.

Mike

#1 - read the article. He isnt married to her and she isnt carryinghis baby - She is just nuts!

Eric

could someone tell this guy that he can't grow a beard? Christ on a cracker, a 16-year old italian girl can do a better job.

Murgatroyd

I have never thought much of this guy. Any girl who would run after him would HAVE TO BE delusional.In fact, she wouuld
have to be downright cuckoo.

Barb.A.

No stalker should be taken lightly. It's to easy for all the nuts to get a gun or any weapon for that matter.

I like his acting. It has a shy boy / bad boy take to it. I also loved him in titanic.

mesenja

he probably went into her dream and married/impregnated her. now he acting brand new...
*side eye

Marcia Valentine

I am SO SICK of celebrities, their entitlement attitudes and them abusing stalker laws. I should know, I LIVED next to Bullock and James for two YEARS. Six months after I move back to my HB home, they pull that stunt of theirs. I have a 13 YEAR restraining order. Because of that, I can't even go see my OWN HOUSE, because it's too close to their old one! I still can't even go see it even though the monsters now live in Austin!!!! Shame on you Leonard

Emma

A woman chasing him to the point he needs a restraining order....wow....now thats the kind of publicity a confirmed bachelor needs!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments