SJP vs. Rachel Zoe

Who'd You Rather?

9/10/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Sex and the City" star Sarah Jessica Parker, 45, and celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe, 39, both stood upright at the same Chanel event in NYC on Thursday.

0910_SJP_103952369_Rachel_Zoe_103954865
Question is ...

0909_a_chanel_party_footer

Layla

There is NO WAY that woman is 39. Please.

Carl

Wow, who'd you rather... an old horse or a zombie?

Bosch

is there are 3rd option = neither.. Please both would be sleeping with a mummy a skeletal mummy..

Jason

SJP has the face of a horse, and the hands of a arthritic 70yr old man.

Marilyn

Both are pretty ladies.....Rachel Zoe needs to have a baby now before it's too late. Her poor husband has been waiting a long time. It's now or never Rachel. You will love being a mom, trust me. You can make time for a child...... You've got a sweet, loving husband who will help with the baby too. DO IT NOW!!!!

Sarafina

I agree with #5 (Bosch)--there needs to be a 3rd option for sure. Zoe has creepy yellow eyes and SJP is a veiny lady, yuk!

Fin

Good lawd! Who are these losers with the horse face cracks - each one of you is so ugly that if you posted your pic, Norton would think it was a virus! SJP is a very attractive woman with an oval shaped face. now STFU you trolls!

rick

rachel cause she's got that "stripper on meth, possessed by demons, needs, wants, is desperate to get some more crank now, so lets do it in my car in the parking lot out back for a hundred bucks" look. i'm sure she's nothing like that, it's just that she looks the part.

Jim Beam

Once again . . . Exhibit A on why TMZ needs a "Neither" option . . .

amy lynn

39? 75 more like it! Teyboth look like skeleton in bad wigs. Wo on earth finds these stringy witch like creatures attractive?

CanCan

neither.

mia

Anyone who would do sjp is either blind or a goat****er.

Woot

I don't know WHY celebrities (women most often) lower their true age. The first thing people think is, "Holy ****... you look awful". If I was going to lie, and I happen to see little point, I'd say I was older so everyone would rave about how well-preserved I looked for my advanced age.

On the other hand, maybe Rachael looks older than her claimed age because of the stress of her job. She's a total Type A and runs herself ragged. Roger could almost pass as her son.

Nah, I take that back. He easily could.

Lori

Looks like Rachel got her some fillers......she looks way older than 39.

annie2

At least Sarah doesn't look possessed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments