Lindsay Lohan --

Probation and a Porsche

9/14/2010 5:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has a treasure trove of expensive cars at her disposal -- because today she swapped her stroller-unfriendly Maserati for a badass white Porsche Cayman S.

091410_lindsay_lohan_video
Lindsay flashed her new whip at the courthouse in Santa Monica where she dutifully met with her probation officer -- and faced questions about Michael Lohan, family photos and "Machete."

Total coincidence those topics came up within seconds of each other.

jill

and she's driving a porsche while you're typing comments on a gossip site. she's still doing better than you. LOL

awards

Nice Ride! The car, I mean...

Jim K

The cayman S (economy)is just a full sized boxster, where as the twin turbo convertible would be more newsworthy.

Areader

Hey FlBiker...Envy will get you no where! The girl is on the right track now, I for one applaud her efforts and wish her great success!

beachkid

Easy come, easy go.

Nikki

#6Areader Shes on the right track?? Shes a Lohan there is no right track. Just the tracks behind the trailer park the white trash lohans come from.
This is all a big act till Nov.1st
Nov. 1st PM she will be right back to her true colors.

Lohan have been out in full force on all gossip sites making like lindsay is some sort of angel now LMFAO ROTF!

Cant teach a old dog new tricks and spots dont change.

All the Lohan lies they have been tell gossip sites (making money) is hilarious.
Dina said she was going on Ophra hahahahahahahahahaha like that happened now shes saying SNL ba haha haha

Hollywood is done with girls like lindsay,new fresh faces are here

Lindsay killed her looks we all know that. She only looks ok when she is heavily photo shopped. like we have all seen

Never believe what comes out of a lohan mouth aka a source close to lindsay

LittleMo

On the right track? Are you kidding me? Runs a stop sign, not even a rolling stop - real good move. Goes back to the Chateau Marmont one of her favorite spots to get in trouble before. Then she hits a stroller with a child in it. And while all of this is going on, her mother reinforces that "it's all the media and everyone else's fault, my child is innocent." That's not doing better than anyone - I'll take my life before hers any day.

jacko

best thing for her is to give a bj to her probation officer so she starts off on the good side

for now

Beautiful car.
Even more beautiful Lindsay.

jill

#12 yes, she is better than me. at 24 I didn't own my own business, have a escalade and porsche and be able to afford a $10,000 per month apartment.

stumpy

Areader
right track she is out of rehab less
than a month already rumors that she has been partying

Laffn Bear

I suppose if your aged far beyond your years, your hair has been so fried by processing and you dress like a tramp, a beautiful car is a smart accessory.
My question is who let her onto the advise?
Your turn Delmar.

Laffn Bear

13.........
Because she is driving it does not mean she owns it.
As to who might be better.....that depends on your criteria.
Personally, given the choices and decisions she had made, I am not impressed at all by her wisdom or degree of maturity.
I will gladly live my life rather than hers.
I sleep well at night, enjoy the company of friends and family, am not in the legal system and consider myself very happy with a good self image. And my cat likes me.
I wonder how she would consider herself?
It is our own feelings about ourselves that determine our degree of our well being. Those who are self validated are more comfortable with themselves than those who are dependent on others for their validation.
Celebrity is a harsh judge and of little lasting benefit to self image.

Nostradamus

"...and my cat likes me."
wtf
beyond pathetic

Broeheem

Of course she can't be seen in anything worth less than $100,000.00. Well, she at least has to THINK it's worth 100k.... hell - tell her that the hottest car on the road right now is a Buick Century and you can be assured she'll be cruising one to the Roosevelt Hotel tomorrow. What a vacuous snatch.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments