Kim Kardashian -- $100,000 Handbag Shopping Spree

9/16/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian and her mom spent over $100,000 on handbags in Paris yesterday -- and no, they didn't buy a truckload of 'em ... they bought seven.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
It all went down in the notoriously expensive Hermes store -- where we're told Kim and her mother Kris purchased six of the label's exclusive "Birkin" bags ... valued at around $10,000 apiece.

But here's the kicker -- sources close to the reality star tell TMZ, Kim also bought herself an extremely rare crocodile-skin bag from the upscale French boutique ... worth around $30,000.

Overall, the Kardashians easily surpassed the $100k mark.

What recession?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Paul

Over paid sluts.....

Easy Cheese

You know..my hubby and I are buying a house soon when he gets out of the army next week. And it isn't even costing half of that. A house. Worth 4.5 of those purses. Just putting things in perspective.

burner

I can't see why people go gaga over her bod. Like a lot of celebs and Hwood types it's the chest up that is really good looking. But being a butt and leg person, KK and the crowd don't cut it in that department.

Further if KK wasn't from certain families and had not done a sex tape, who would she be?

jenny

haha what a bunch of bul**** these people pay TMZ to publish these news reports that they make up themselves, they didn't spend anything close that that amount! but the public is so dumb they believe them!

Easy Cheese

If she hadn't made a sex tape she would have just kept whoring herself until something worked or until she got labeled a nut job like Heidi Montag. I mean I know she works hard NOW..in the sense she works that ho stroll plugging every freaking product out there, taking nude pics and sticking butt plugs up football players bums. But still a sex tape is what started it all.

Easy Cheese

You know, I think jenny might be right actually. I took the bait and went to the website and all the ones on there are no where near that expensive. Unless they have some uber stash somewhere. Even so..if they did spend that much those purses better have a pop up vibrater, extra high vibe settings AND it better sing me a little song. I mean..might as well enjoy the purse. I'm sure one that expensive is water proof.

dr

no sales tax in france.

DANA

I think most of the $$$ they got from MTV which is the most retarded chanel in the world at the moment with reality shows like Keeping up with Kardashians, The Jersey Shore and The Hills.
So many talnted people out there and all they do is casting cunnts and allowing them to do their own shows.

who dat

Of course the Kartrashians pay TMZ to post their stories & kiss their asses on the website as well as the live broadcasts.

Andolini

WOW, bunch of Kim haters here!!!... I think her sister Kourtney is more messed up than Kim..WHY is she still with that loser Scott??? So he's the sperm donor of your kid... he hasn't married you..so you know what that makes that child...besides I think that other guy is the Father... Scott can"t make kids....he has NO BALLS!!!

DANA

Posted at 12:46 AM on Sep 16, 2010 by Easy Cheese

check ebay
the price is right
I think the prices in Paris are even lower than other countries.
i would never understand people spending money on 7 purses same as they could buy a house.

DANA

I also dont understand why is she wearing that skirt
which makes her ass look even bigger as big as it is.

gill

I don't get where someone's heart or head is for that matter when they spend $$$$ like that on handbags! If it is true, one bag could have bought a person who works two jobs and takes the City bus to get there, a decent car. I would feel so guilty spending that much on a handbag.

Terija

PETA get on this story STAT!!!

moveover

There must be a special place in hell for anyone who spends $100,000 on 7 handbags.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments