Lisa Lampanelli -- The New Queen on 'TMZ on TV'

9/15/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

All hail the "Queen of Mean!" -- legendary roaster Lisa Lampanelli is taking over for Harvey on today's episode of "TMZ on TV" .... and you're definitely not gonna wanna miss this one!

Lisa's already shredding everyone from Leonardo DiCaprio to Katy Perry ... and we're only 5 minutes into the meeting!

BTW -- she brought her own bedazzled sippy cup!

Check your local listings.

Ollie_vee

The woman's a monstrosity and needs to go FAR AWAY.

Vote NO Meg Whitman

I only seen her on the comedy roasts and folks she's not funny on those.

Just like Dane Cook, I just don't see it.

GEL

Wow, you have just ensured I will NEVER watch your show on tv!! She seems to believe the only way she can be funny is to be disgusting...the things is, she's NOT funny. I'm not easy to offend but I simply get bored of her mouth. She's just disgusting.

christy

Will NOT be watching tonight. Too bad, I love TMZ and always
look forward to watching at the end of a long day at work.
You ruined my day TMZ. What a horrible choice.

Molotov

I try, but I just don't find her funny. I know it's a personal opinion, but I think the laughs she gets are because she performs "blue" and it's expected that the audience will hoot and holler. The humor just isn't there for me. I don't think I've even cracked a grin when I've seen her perform.

naplessell

lame imprompto jokes L - write them up 1st or join an imprompto club at the improv

Hope

Watching tmz today is probably the last time ever... for lisa lampanelli to comment on lohan hitting the baby carriage and saying " dont you wish she had killed that kid " meaning the baby.... ABSOLUTELY AWFUL !!!!!

cloe

Omg, I freakin' love Lisa. TMZ you rock today! :)

robbed

she isn't funny at all. no charisma. no charm. dirty mouth. i doubt anyone has ever brought her home to mom, unless they wanted her to take out the garbage.

Gypsi

Please bring Lisa back. She is so funny. I'm laughing my ass off right now watching the show.

J

Wow...now that she's engaged to a big White guy (I'm Black) maybe we can hear a lot less Black man "jokes" from her.
We'd better....

Miss Bu

Love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mc

God she is a one trick not funny bitch. yeah lisa, we know you ****ed black guys. we've known for 5 years. racism is not funny unless its part of good jokes at least. she's harrible

Scott

Here is a woman with issues. She has no problem of making fun of handicapped children and has no issues making it public on the Howard Stern Show. I believe in her own words she said " Jenny McCarthy and her retard son" when she was attempting to be funny. Won't watch the show if she is hosting.

South Beach

Didn't love it. She doesn't hold a candle to Rivers.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments