Lindsay Lohan -- Failed Drug Tests Could Ruin Career

9/18/2010 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has a long-term career problem in the wake of her two failed drug tests -- the judge in the case could derail her comeback.

0917Lindsay_lohan_EX_TMZ_04
Lindsay is now relying on Judge Elden Fox to allow her to leave California to shoot "Inferno" in Louisiana and possibly fly to New York City for "Saturday Night Live."

Here's the problem.  Sources connected with the case have been telling TMZ ... if Lindsay were to fail a drug test the judge would probably pull the plug on out-of-state-travel -- a privilege for Lindsay, not a right.

TMZ broke the story that Lindsay failed two tests ... one for cocaine last week.

The judge has been pretty gracious, allowing Lindsay to visit NYC to see her family last weekend.  But all bets are off now that Lindsay has flunked two tests.

And sources close to Lindsay somehow already know the big wigs on "Inferno" are pissed that she may have screwed up again, so flying to Louisiana may be a moot question.

As for future projects ... good luck getting insurance for a Lindsay Lohan flick.

Judge LS

Looks like the judge played "softball"!!!

Inspiredone

Sadly , Lindsay ws releasesd to early from rehab, A addict requires more than 90 days to stabilize an dhave greater sucess in recovery. Ask any addict!

Lindsay , you are beginning your recovery by admitting your mess up... VERY PROUD OF YOU! Especially Great that you know you have messed up and willing to face consequences.... Your Life is more important than your job at this time. Addiction is a disease take a lifetime commitment to not use and find ways of dealing with what causes you to use , other than destructive behavioral responses and addictions. And so you begin again,next time you may last longer in your sobriety or maybe not... But You will learn what makes you use....
I ain't mad at you... if you read my comments prior to your incarceration , you know I support you! By telling you the truth whether you liked it or not!!!!!!
Keep Focused, do what you gotta do and GET WELL
Praying for you!!!!!!!!

LMN

After reading the 285 posts this is the best one:

_________________
For a girl I'm not even bangin'... she exhausts the hell outta me!

Seriously... 'Death Pool 2010' $5 a head?

No wait... we all pitch IN $5. for the hit-man!

'...if I am asked, I am prepared to appear before judge [Elden] Fox...' --- this spoiled, brat, bitch makes it sound like she'd have a choice!

"Substance abuse is a disease, which unfortunately doesn't go away over night." --- funny that. It's even harder to go away when your jail and re-hab terms are cut into halves or thirds for celebrity privilege. Nice work on the UCLA suck-up Dr's ****ing up her diagnosis, and letting her out early. How many blow jobs and ass-poundings did that cost you... whore?

"I am working hard to overcome it." --- 'I find clipping baby carriages in my sports car tends to relieve some of my anxiety. And when I'm really trying... I hit the drugs again... 'hair of the dog that bite me' and all that rot'

Lindsay, I mean this sincerely from the bottom of my heart. Please go visit Gary Coleman and tell him we miss him... you stupid, skank, parent-less, spoiled, insecure, immature, in-experienced, dangerous, inept, useless, self-centered, self-serving, waste of: air, skin and groceries!

DIE BITCH... DIE!!!

Posted at 10:02 AM on Sep 18, 2010 by Arnie

Hey Arnie- put me down for a 5 spot.

Joe Blow

I was waiting for Nicole to open her useless delusional yap again today. Blame everyone but Lindsay, am I right?

lolo

Is it me or is she just getting more and more pathetic? And why are we interested in this little druggie who has squandered talent and opportunity time and time again? She has no formal education to rely on, no family to support and guide her, and no appeal any longer. TMZ, do us all a favor and don't report on this trainwreck any more. Please? She only wants attention and seeks it out including TMZ. Let her hit her bottom. I for one don't have to witness it.

JLS

Let's hope Judge Fox will conjure up some balls and get tough with Lindsay. It's her only hope. I would hope he'd also comment on the record how off the physician's report recommending her early release was! Rehab a 5th time? ABSURD. Incarcerate her.

Robert

I think your future movie deal will be derailed by the judge..

Marie

Lindsay Lohan will never get her act together. She loves drugs and alcohol too much. I bet for the Linda Lovelace movie they will find another actress for the role.

Bearcat34

Al the IDIOT is Ali Lohan. Al is about the only nut job on TMZ talking crazy. AL is ALI LOHAN. Take a look at how dumb her comments are. Obviously living in la la land w/ her crazy Mom and Sister. Waiting for you to be the next big NUTJOB in the MESSED UP FAMILY YOU COME FROM

meme

Come on, who didn't know she would fail her drug tests? She hasn't learned a thing, and our justice system has failed her. SHe should NOT have been released early from jail AND rehab. UCLA medical center is a joke. The judges involved in this case are a joke.

I hope Lilo doesn't end up dead of an OD.

BobbyStClaire

I love LindsayLohan,unconditionally (whether naively or cynically),she's had my balls in her hand since she was 18 years old;)
Unless Lindsay acts constructively she'll be jail followed by rehab ad nauseam or fatal overdose
LILO is not a murderer or anything like that what a load of ****,she is more sinned against that sinned(great as that is)
as Jim Morrison sung nobody gets out of this place alive,all humans will die of something or Someone will kill them is LiLo's case it could be herself:0(

sad,but ALL lives are tragedies,some are short,some are long,Linds will probably be short:(

Daniel Stefani

Damn Linday Lohan I Swear.....

Mike

wow, I called it, seen it coming and won the bet. its too bad Lindsey Lohan won't be able to pay up. no out of state privelges. darn :D

janet

Lindsey Lohan stilll thinks her crap don't stink. Lohan was caught dead to rights and Lohan can't blame anyone. She never could.

Lohan has had every break giving to her and still goes into court with an f u painted on her middle finger. Lohan made it a point it would be seen by the cameras.

Is this Lohans 4-5th time. I hope LA county jail will make room for her, even with over crowding.

db

#187

WOW! It must be wonderful to be so perfect, but then again
it could be just plain arrogance.