Dr. Conrad Murray -- Baby, He's Shady!

9/21/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Attempting unsuccessfully to go incognito by wearing sunglasses, Dr. Conrad Murray spent Monday with his newest kid in Santa Monica.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

Doc is a real good pusher.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

EZPZ

How exactly is he trying 2 go "incognito"?

really?

You can just so happen to "find" him on the street yet you STILL can't obtain his mug shot????????????????

People, why am I the only one questioning this?? Isn't it fishy??

Jenny

IT'S NOT JUST MURRY FOLKS ITS ALOT OF OTHER DOCTORS ALSO, IT'S GOING TO BE VERY INTERESTING TO SEE THE OUT COME.

C

Hey, TMZ- check with yoour legal team, even they will tell you that they do not have a case for murder, especially because he is a doctor and the fact that Michael was a DRUG ADDICT. Yeh, I liked his music, but that doesn't make him less of an addict who tried to control, manipulate and work the system with his fame. Sound familiar? I think there have been many others like that on this site.

really?

Can't you all see how set up this is???

1. We mostly see photos - how come none of the paps ever video him and ask questions??

2. He had originally said that he couldn't email, call people, leave his house, but now suddenly he has a normal life?

3. They blur out the face of the woman he met at Starbucks, but not the face of this child?

4. Knowing that many MJ fans detest this guy, is it safe to be walking the streets alone with a child?

5. Who is telling the tabloids where Murray is? His "publicist"?

6. Has he really been arrested? Where is the mugshot. Is there an arrest report?

Surprised he doesn't have a Coke in his hand...

j.

Thanks again doc for protecting all the children (mainly little boys) of the world. Give that man a medal and a raise.

natasha

Ugh this man is vile. and i agree with #2 where the hell is murray's mug shot?

mjforever

@7 LISTEN YOU PATHETIC DUMB **** I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU PROBLEM IS BUT I GOT NEWS FOR YOU MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON WILL ALWAYS BE 1000000 BETTER THAN YOU PSYCHO A LITTLE PIECE OF ADVICE FOR YOU MORON GO OUT OF YOU BASEMENT SO MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOU WILL SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ACTUAL PEOPLE AND A LIFE.

Wombat

Posted at 11:09 AM on Sep 21, 2010 by mjforever
---------------------------------------------------------------
While visiting my uncle's tomb, MJ reached out and grabbed my butt and felt my Peepee...he then apologized when he realized I was not a 10 year old boy...True story...honest it is...seriously.

Audie

Dr? I don't see a doctor.
All I see is a guy who doesn't pay child support but keeps on having kids and a cares about nothing but MONEY!!

Digger

Leave him alone. He did us all a favor.

lalaland

..........he's a real good pusher.

Hilarious! Thanks for my daily laugh TMZ!

Robert

Not so slim...but plenty shady...

tyw

Not a good looking child at all.

Mimi from Indy

To those who are asking about Murray's mug shot.

A partial quote from the article in the link below:

"Celebrity or not, LAPD doesn't release mug shots"

BY GREG RISLING
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

"LOS ANGELES - If you are a celebrity with a nose for trouble, here's some advice: Stay within city limits or risk having your mug shot broadcast around the world.

Unlike Malibu, Santa Monica or Glendale, where law enforcement agencies release booking photos, the city of Los Angeles refuses to fork them over unless investigators decide a picture will help with a criminal investigation or they feel the public is in danger."

www.ocala.com/article/20071017/NEWS/210170340/