The Situation:

Why I Kinda Sucked on 'Dancing'

9/21/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Situation did not have time on his side -- which is his explanation for being not-so-hot on "Dancing with the Stars."

0921_situation_tmz_video
The Sitch and Karina Smirnoff groused that they only had 5 days to practice before cha-cha-ing.

The clock is ticking, Sitch.

0921_dwts_footer

swissguy

Quite heavy on his feet, I always thought he was a bit of a twinkle toes, but I guess not. And pigeon toed. But he has a great smile and gave it the college try. He should rehearse some more. She's pretty.

I lol'd

How hilarious is it to read comments from all you overweight, lonely, bitter housewives crucifying the guy for having fun and dancing on a stupid TV show. Cracking me up over here, you can hate all you want but at the end of the day you're still glued to your TV set and it's just lining his pockets.

KTD

At least he never killed anyone like Brandy did. I'd rather watch him than Maks and his wigged out partner.

dave

he only trains chest, abs, biceps, triceps, no legs/shoulders/back at all. Ronny only trains upper body and has little chicken legs lol

KTD

@ I lol'd - It's Maks and Brandy fans who are bashing the Sitch.

c

Um, you sucked because your only talent is getting drunk and looking stupid enough to get MTV some ratings. Go away. You are the ultimate butterface.

Dayna

The "Hoff" was the worst of all of them.

LaLa

Thoroughly enjoyed watching the "Sitch" on Dancing with the stars. He did a great job. He seems like a sweet guy.

PARIS

THE SITUATION HAS ISSUES WITH HIS FEET HE IS LIKE BOWL LEGGED OR HAS PIGEON TOES,,,,,,,,NORMALLY I WOULD NOT COMMENT ON HIS PIGEON TOES BUTTTTTTTTTT HE GOES AROUNG CALLING PEOPLE GRENADES SO ITS FAIR GAME BUDDY,,,,,,,YOUR TOES AND FEET LOOK LIKE A MINI GRANADE WENT OF ON THEM,,,,,NOW WHAT SMARTY,,,,YOU DISH IT OUT YOU GET IT BIG BOY !!!!!!

Charlene

Also David Haslehoff was a complete joke! He looked pathetic!
The comedian looked pathetic also in her geshia costume that got stuck around her whole face. No wonder why I don't watch this show. I just figured I would tune in this once. Jennifer Gray is the real reason why I wanted to tune in.

Charlene

I tuned in to see if he could dance. He only had 5 days that's not enough. But he really shouldn't be on the show he doesn't have talent. Jennifer Gray was awesome!

Riley

@I lol'd...Your mom would be so proud of you..She probably posted something! HA! I am a 29 year old working career mother of 2 and I think he sucks too! All those housewives are more mature than you are. He sleeps with random people on a television show ..that made him popular..he has no talent.. this shows us where our country is headed..that is not innocent fun

Ginger

Actually, for the 2nd time in my life I watched DWTS and frankly thought this guy was good. I have no idea what he does on his reality show but for 5 days rehearsal, I totally enjoyed him. I think the judges (especially the guys) didn't like HIM, not the dancing.

ahhhndrea

OMG he is suuuccchhh a tool!!! How girls actually sleep with this guy is beyond me I mean seriously?

I lol'd

@43 - Sounds like my assumptions were right on the money in regards to TMZ's demographic. Who cares if he has "talent". The producers signed him on and he showed up and gave it his best shot. The guy obviously is charismatic or they wouldn't have put him on the show in the first place. Personally, I could care less about the guy, I just find it amusing how much bitterness can be directed towards a complete stranger.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments