Katy Perry's Honkers

Too Hot for 'Sesame Street'

9/22/2010 8:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katy Perry's breasts -- and song -- have been yanked from "Sesame Street" ... after the show began receiving complaints like, "DUDE MY SON SAW THIS AND GOT A BONER WTTTTTTTTTF."

Katy Perry Sesame Street
Katy shot a segment for the show -- which was supposed to air on New Year's Eve -- in which she sings a cleaned-up version of her song, "Hot N Cold" with Elmo.

The song made its way to YouTube Monday and racked up nearly a million views.  But some parents started complaining her cleavage was too front and center.  We've learned producers have decided not to air the song on the show.

Among the parental comments:

-- "You can practically see her t*ts. That's some wonderful children's programming."
-- "they're gonna have to rename it cleavage avenue"
-- "my kid wants milk now"

Fact is ... what looks like Katy's bare chest is actually covered in flesh-colored mesh that goes all the way to her neck.

(This post was brought to you by the letter C-cup.)

0922_muppet_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Grump

You know I thought the same thing when I saw this on the news about her being on Sesame street, geez... What was she thinking with those bullet cups!?

Eeek...

tiffany

The parents noticed them, not the kids! If a kid's still watching sesame street then he already knows about HONKERS!

Carriss

She seriously showed up dressed like for a Sesame Street taping? And they filmed her looking like that... for a kids show??!!??!! WTF were they all thinking?? I wouldn't have let my kid watch Sesame Street if I had seen her on there dressed like that either. It's a kids show, they are suppose to be family friendly... it's not the Jerry Springer show, the kids don't care if she has nice boobs, there is no need to show them off!

Put on some clothes, and if you can't find anything decent to wear, then wear something of your fiance's.

Sonja

What cream spurting cupcake boobs are not good for kids??? Seriously though, not a Katy fan, and frankly her recent 'I am my boobs' mentality is just trashy.. she doesn't belong on Sesame Street period, not like she's sending out some wonderful message to kids.. she might like to think she's better than other artists (cough cough Gaga) but at the end of the day she's just all about attention however she can get it.

JJ

Both her and that dumb ass boyfriend of hers are really "tools" in disguise.

I know they make a lot of money being "fu*Ked" up but this isn't the show for it.

That TURD hates America anyway; ever hear him speak?

I'd hate the US too if I had a mug like that.

NO TO THIS SH*T

tiffany

Some people are ridiculous! Some of the things the parents said is disgusting. WAY worse than Katy's outfit. I want milk? Idiots.

James

I'm no prude, but I also think the outfit is a little inappropriate for a kids' show.

Crigger540

"DUDE MY SON SAW THIS AND GOT A BONER WTTTTTTTTTF."
Maybe your 40 year old should not be watching Sesame Street.

2tellthetruth

She's a very strange broad..

nico

She is a Horrible singer. Thank God she has some sweet C's to look at

Googie

Probably the woman's husband got the b....... Small kids aren't going that way in their thinking, only the grownups.

Uninmpressed

She might be as dumb as a muppet, but the blame should be on the show....they're so desperate to stay relevant that they put on these performers who are horrible examples otherwise. She's chase Elmo around and I don't blame him for running. RUN FROM THE SKANK ELMO!!! RUN!!!

TheDude

So kids are wanting milk after watching Katie? Makes sense!

Just Sayin

is katy perry stupid? It's a kids show!

Good Move Sesame Street :)

If sense were common everyone would have it.

I can't believe they let a loser like her on that show. She has eyes like a robot, & she'd still look like a tart if she were wearing baggy corduroys & a cable-knit sweater. She calls herself a free-spirit? She's about as free-spirited as a lemming. Good move Sesame Street.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments