Michael Jackson's Fortune -- That's How He Rolls

9/23/2010 10:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Jackson family compound where Michael's kids now live with Katherine is worth $4.2 million, according to new docs that list some of MJ's treasures ... like his fleet of Rolls-Royces.

0831_michael_jackson_EX_01

The Jackson Estate just filed a partial inventory of the tangible property MJ left behind when he died. Here's how it breaks down:

-- Encino mansion ... $4,150,000
-- Encino condo ... $315,000
-- Desert Auto, LLC (in CA) ... $676,317
-- 1998 Rolls-Royce ... $100,000
-- 1990 Rolls-Royce ... $55,000
-- 1988 Rolls-Royce ... $40,000
-- Several bank accounts ... $444,260

Total: $5,780,577

It's a nice chunk of change, but nothing compared to the real jackpot ... MJ's Sony Music Catalog -- which has been valued as high as $1 billion.

natasha

Michael was too cool, bless his soul.

iFart

What about the $5 million in cash that Tohme Tohme was keeping for Michael that he returned to the estate? And of course the MIJAC catalogue is worth about $300 million too. At least MJ's children will be taken care of...he made sure of that.

Love and miss you forever MJ.

CJ

That's how Michael Jackson rolls

Arwen

Michael, your main jackpot yet to come! Nevertheless, I am glad that Sony Music Catalog is still yours!

Chic

Michael is awesome! There will never be another Michael Jackson.
What a blessing he is to his children and mother. He was truly
a man of God.

Daphne

Posted at 8:23 PM on Sep 23, 2010 by Arwen

I truly hope by the end of the year, the catalogue is still his. I really hope so. Hey, does anyone know what's new with that $300 million bank loan coming due by year-end. Hope the Branca team is somehow able to convince someone/Sony to do something so that the catalogue could remain in the hands of the estate. I Love You, Michael Jackson.

dolphin

Katherine, will you please adopt me? :)

Daphne

I just wish he was still here. I miss him everyday. I am just so happy that I lived in his era and was blessed enough to be able to see and appreciate his gifted talent. Thank you Michael ;)

Posted at 6:42 PM on Sep 23, 2010 by Lee lee

Hey, Lee Lee, do u mean u actually saw him in concert? Amazing. Oh, how I love to have seen him. On another note, that wasn't me posting about MJ being killed for his catalogue. The trolls are out in full force perhaps. Hahaha. Never cease to amaze me.

neicey

I know this is off topic but it needs to be seen, MJ fishing well at least that's what he calls it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvcrIHXr03Q.

Love Michael for the Man that he is..

Ooo so Michael owes 300 million by the end of the year or his catalog is gone huh.. Things that make you go hmmm.. Branca does he have that? Ohwell I have a serious question for you? Just exactly what did Michael Jackson do to you personally? What is it? Why so much hatred? If you say nothing then you need to be locked away cause you are a complete psycopath if not..

Babe

Michael, my angel , they all want money from you.Always is about money, when this is going to end? I love you, i respect you for who you are, rich or poor.You are always in my heart.I miss you so much

The Netherlands

Owwwww.... Michael i miss you sóóóóóóóóó MUCH!!!!

nobleday

There has to be items missing from this list. MJ was involved in more things than this...like his own music and possessions which must be worth a lot too.

The brokeness question stills lurks out there. In my world, this isn't broke.

Sadly, the only unknown drain in the mix is all of the people and lawyers chasing after MJ for money. All of the people with their hands in or out for money. That would be the big downside with having money.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments