Mel and Oksana -- Remember The Good Ol' Days

9/26/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson may be best know for hurling four-letter words at baby mama Oksana Grigorieva, but back when they first met ... he proclaimed his love for her in an embarrassingly intimate love letter.

0924_mel_gibson_letter_launch_EX

TMZ has obtained the handwritten letter in which Mel begins, "To my sweet beautiful little Russian."  Sources connected to the couple tell us that Mel wrote this letter after spending a passionate week with Oksana in the beginning of their relationship.

Mel continues, "Firstly -- I LOVE YOU!!! ... I could never let you go ... I could derive more fulfillment from a mere thought of you than anyone could imagine."

The love letter is a glimpse into a time before protective orders and lawyer shopping -- when Mel seemed to care for Oksana unconditionally, writing "I'll have soul gasms and perhaps even orgasms thinking of you!"

The letter concludes with Mel stating that he feels like a "new man," and promising that "There is no way I will squander something so precious!"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

JLS

Talk about an unstable man! He runs either ridiculously HOT or enraged about everything. He really does come across as out of control and remarkably unstable. Downright scary-these mood swings.

Cartman

Is there a single note/email/letter that this vampire hasn't leaked?

People who never felt sorry for Mel now see what kind of evil woman he is dealing with. Completely soulless.

chunx

Posted at 12:25 AM on Sep 26, 2010 by JLS
----------------------------------------------------------------

that's prolly coz he thought that she was a genuinely nice woman who liked him for who he was. just coz he may have been naive and a fool to fall for her charms does not mean that he is unstable or is a sign of his mood swings. it seems more like he was really into her till he realised that it was only his money she was after, hence his anger and hurt when he was on the phone to her. that woman is evil, a plain narcissist psychopath who has no qualms using people to her own advantage, even if she hurts them. i feel sorry for all the people who got involved with her, and especially for her kids who do not deserve to be with her. hopefully dalton and mel end up getting custody of the children.

ohreally

What a low, despicable thing to do. How many people do any of you know who would publish such an intimate, private letter?
What a skank.

ThinkBeforeYouSpeak

Ivan Vanko "You lose, Mel! You lose"

JimZ

First off I want to thank TMZ for their hollistic coverage of news media information. Having grown up in California I feel that Mr. Gibson might not comprehend the two sets of cultures who pretty much run the state and the corresponding, huge, and powerful entertainment industry on earth. Hollywood is maybe fifty percent run by Jewish daily workhorses and maybe the other half run daily by gay and lesbian daily mules or worker bees and ants. For somebody of Mel's intuitiveness NOT to comprehend this is unconscionable in the modern developed world and civilization. His publicity agents and lawyers are really bad. He should hold three press conferences. One at an L.A. Jewish cultural center, one at an L.A. gay/lesbian center, and another at the LAPD police union headquarters. At each he should speak about the thankless and hard daily work that countless California Jews, gays and lesbians, and peace officers do to keep Hollywood running and civil and profitable. And Gibson should self-impose a nightly hourly curfew on himself. After say 8 or 9PM he should hand over his car keys and cellphones to his security guard and JUST STAY INSIDE till breakfast time next morning. Lyndsay and Paris should do the same.

michelle

puppy love is wonderful
true love comes with time

diogenes

Sources connected to the couple tell us .....Horowitz and Oksana

Private communications released for what real reason??Money.
There is no honor among thieves.

Russian

Poor naive Mel Gibson, from beginning of them relationship he was foolished!
She is NOT RUSSIAN, SHE IS UKRANIAN!
We russians, sick of this UKRANIAN SLUT, who claims to be russian, as others ukranian sluts. She was born in USSR, BUT HER ORIGINS IS UKRANIANS! Please, do what ever is fair, but do not send her to Russia. We don't want her as well her crapy songs with her crapy voice...
Sorry for English... not native...

michelle

so many different ways to spread gossip
has M.G. verified any of these
otherwise they're just more rubbish

flygirlzw

What a shame. Clearly he loved her very much. I feel bad for him and understand why he'd be so incredibly upset and angry once she betrayed him and continues to do so. By publishing this letter all she's done is proven that Mel is capable of great love. It doesn't excuse his actions, I don't care what anyone does, you should never hit them, but she must have really pushed his buttons for him to go off the rails like that. Mind you I'd probably go off my rails too if someone told me that they had tapes of me and they'd go public if I didn't give them millions of dollars!!! And to think he threw his marriage away to find himself in all this trouble. And now there's a beautiful little baby girl stuck in all of this crap too! I honestly think she got upset because she thought Mel should pay more than the 15 million he was offering. I think she thought she alone should get that much and that their child should get another 15 million! I just think she's greedy and simply used him. And you can't tell me that she didn't know how to prevent pregnancy....I think she got pregnant deliberately knowing he'd never ask her to get rid of the baby. Timothy Dalton, another rich actor, sired her other child. Just seems to me that she's playing games to get rich. She's hurting people and destroying their careers in the process. Mel has his issues granted, and he's never fully come back after his little drunken rant, oh yeah, both of them....but I hope that for his sake he really sees that he needs to sit himself down and really do some soul searching. None of us is perfect so until we are, we should forgive him....it's a matter of will any of us forget this anytime soon and will he ever be able to live it down. I guess this is another case of hindsight huh? Just a terrible ugly mess.

angeleyes

What a romantic guy Mel is - A new romance is sort of sappy isn't it but that's how it feels - but as Michelle said true love comes with time and working through challenges of life together. It's too bad these private intimate letters are being shown to the public.
To those who have felt this way it's a memory of a beginning too bad it often doesn't develop into something that is lifelong.

txcn

Well she really is a POS. Makes one wonder if she keeps all such correspondence from everyone she beds? And I wonder if she kept them for sentimental reasons or that may come in handy in the future. What is very obvious they have no meaning to her and neither did her relationship. Because nobody does this to anyone. If you don't want it you burn, you get rid of it. You don't give it to something like TMZ to humiliate someone you supposedly once cared for and who is the father of your child. Just when you think she couldn't go any lower she manages it. Guess she must be almost at the bottom of the pit by now. By the way Mel has very nice handwriting, almost like a womans.

pam

HELLO MEL LOVER LOSERS
CAN U NOW SEE THAT MEL WANTED A BABY WITH THIS UGLY WOMAN? GOD KNOW IT IS HARD TO BE ON HER SIDE CUZ SHE IS A FREAKIN FOREIGNER & UGLY BUT MEL GIBSON IS A LOSER NUT. GOLLYWOOD HAS ALREADLY TURNED THEIR BACKS ON HIM!!! I HATE UGLY OKSANA BUT WOMEN MUST STICT TOGETHER OR WE ARE NO BETTER THAN MUSLIM COUNTRIES WHERE MEN ARE WHORES THAN HAVE THEIR WIFES KILLED FOR SHOWING AN ANKLE!!! FOR GOD'S SAKE WAKE UP LET THIS BABY MAMA HAVE HER MONEY THEN KICK MEL OUT OF US BACK TO HIS COUNTRY OF AUSTRIALA... MEL GO DIE! RACIST PIG!!!

Ray

The only thing I get from the letter is Mr. Gibson is a gentleman. However, I do not think such letters should be made public.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments