Michael Jackson's Son -- Healing the World

9/27/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's son Prince is taking after his father -- TMZ has learned the 13-year-old went on a field trip last Thursday ... but instead of going to a museum or an aquarium, dude packed food for starving children.

0927_prince_jackson_school_EX_01

It was all part of a charity event organized by The Buckley School -- we're told Prince and his classmates stopped by an L.A. warehouse owned by the Children's Hunger Fund ... and assembled over 500 20-pound boxes for children in Peru.

According to sources, the boxes contained all kinds of food -- including canned goods, beans, rice, and pasta.

Yum.

Andie

Posted at 5:52 AM on Sep 28, 2010 by Alice(from Romania)

Hi Alice :) Thanks for the Stephen King article. As you know, I am a big fan of his.

susie

✿.¸¸.•*♡✿ God bless your kids Michael ✿.¸¸.•*♡✿

I love you

Lee lee

Posted at 5:52 AM on Sep 28, 2010 by Alice(from Romania)

Posted at 1:19 AM on Sep 29, 2010 by Andie

Hi Alice.... thank you too...it was a very good read. I really enjoy your posts, you have many links that I haven't read before. thank you so much.

Hi Andie (big wave ) x

Chiira

Missy,

I agree, I just don´t like when someone say if when people like me don´t see any resemblance with Michael, we´re blind. I simply don´t see it...but I´m not denying they´re his children.

anna

tums up Prince. Michael would be proud of you continue to do the Good your dad taugth you God bless you and the rest of your family.God bless U Michael I'll always love you.

sofi

Michael would have been very proud for Prince.Afterall the child is taking after his father's humanitarian work even though he is still a teen.That shows how downtoearth Michael was,he taught his children manners,he had them well educated and also taught them to love and care for people just like he did.

sean

you do not have to look like your father or mother to be their kids, what will you say to bullock and Angelina Jolie? what a stupid comment

sofi

Sean that's your opinion and consider your comment as a stupid one.

Guess you haven't noticed what's been going on on this or the next thread where posters keep writing that neither Prince nor Blanket, the true names of which are Michael Joseph Jackson Jr and Michael Jackson II ARE TRUELY MICHAEL'S children so don't give me that attitude.

sofi

Susie you are a true artist,your post is so beautiful,i am referring to the one posted above.

sofi

Prince is a good example for other kids his age.

Skeptic

I think this school program is great! Unfortunately, I don't think it is says much about Michael Jackson or how he raised his son. But still, I think its awesome that the school has this kind of program, and thus encourages its students to do good work.

liz

omg still negative comments when will it stop this is someone doing good.

cant you morons accept that there is good in this world & Michael tried to bring out the good in ppl.

Q morons why are you reading this article????????????

sofi

Skeptic you should learn alot about Michael Jackson before mentioning him because i do and so do other posters and that is why we know exactly what we are talking about.

susie

Posted at 10:09 AM on Sep 29, 2010 by sofi
----------------------------
ty sofi :o)

Brigitte

I'm sooo proud of you Prince!I'm sure that your daddy his also proud of you :)You got good values.Always spreed the message of Michael!