Michael Jackson's Son -- Healing the World

9/27/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's son Prince is taking after his father -- TMZ has learned the 13-year-old went on a field trip last Thursday ... but instead of going to a museum or an aquarium, dude packed food for starving children.

0927_prince_jackson_school_EX_01

It was all part of a charity event organized by The Buckley School -- we're told Prince and his classmates stopped by an L.A. warehouse owned by the Children's Hunger Fund ... and assembled over 500 20-pound boxes for children in Peru.

According to sources, the boxes contained all kinds of food -- including canned goods, beans, rice, and pasta.

Yum.

Missy

michelle-how hard is it to understand klein can't have kids? These kids are not kleins,and Prince does not in anyway look like klein.

MichaelJACKSON

I love you, Prince. May God hold you and your siblings in the Hollow of His hand.

That being said, give the children couple of years, unfortunately, they will turn into a Jackson. Michael was doing such a great job, keeping his distance from the Jackson Family. Looking at the Jacksons, I can't bring myself to believe that Michael is related to them. Michael must be turning over in his grave. I can't wait for the MJ3 to grow up and not depend on Jacksons.

MJ215062009

Yeah dustin you got to come up with something more original, you and Ohwell are stuck in the once upon a time mode that has been chewed over and spit out a million times, its old, its boring and its just stale like you. Get some mothballs and stick em in your mouth before the inside gets eaten out.

And Michelle sweatheart I am sure you were present that day/night when the kids were conceived, lying right next to whoever you think it was and savored the moment, lol one jealous little bitch you are. What happen can't get no man to do it for you!!!

anonymous

PJ looks NOTHING like Klein. This is definitely MJ's and Debbie Rowe's biological child.

MichaelJACKSON

Hey! Cut it out with the paternity BS! You WISH your dad was as good as Mciahel. He changed their diapers, he fed them, he nurtured them. He NOT ONLY the father but a mother to these children. Show some respect, he is just a little kid! And a handsome, sweet, lovely, kind one, at that.

Beside, Prince has Vitilago just like his daddy.

Lee lee

So here we go again!!!....We have a positive story about Prince doing some great charity work, some beautiful pictures...and than BOOM!!!

We are back to the ...Bio questions. What is it with everybody???
Why does every story that comes up where MJ3 are pictured, have to turn into a debate about there genes?????

It's no ones business!!! Whatever way these children were brought into Michaels life, there is no denying that they were blessed with unconditional love from Michael and vise versa.

He Loved his kids, and those children loved him deeply. PERIOD.
What these children know , is that Daddy loved them, Daddy raised them and Daddy is no longer here for them.
Heavens forbid that they read all of these horrid comments from some people who are so shallow , and clearly have no family members in their lives , who may be adopted,have a step father , step Mother etc. Would that make there relationship to a child less valid??

Would you have all been happier if Michael had jumped on a rooftop and screamed to the world....."these are my Bio Children "...No, you would have all thought he was Nuts!

NEVER have I seen a man and his children come under so much pressure to appease the world with the knowledge of their genetics.....It saddens me to think that this is the way people get there kicks.

sofi

MichaelJACKSON,you couldn't have said it any better.I totally agree with you

moni

It would have been nice if TMZ had included photos of other students participating.....
not just showcasing Prince Jackson, son of The King of Pop...
situations such as this might tend to ostracize him from fellow classmates...
and parents of those classmates...

TMZ....use some common sense.
PLEASE.

Posted at 1:07 PM on Sep 27, 2010 by Tellit
***************

Good point, Tellit, worth thinking about.

However, seeing Prince "at work" seems to be proof that Katherine's – and Prince's own – decision to move from home schooling into a public school was right.
I hope MJ2 are fine, and that they will be able to go at least a bit back to normal.

Lori

I am glad these kids are getting exposure to a normal life. I am not questioning Michael's love for his kids, but he kept them so sheltered that they never would have known anything normal if he were still alive.

sofi

This is really unbelievable posters on this thread are doubting that Prince is Michael's son and on the next others are doubting that Blanket is Michael's son and could be the ex bodyguard's.

MichaelsVictoria

Michael is smiling right now :)

moni

Posted at 2:11 PM on Sep 27, 2010 by Lee lee
****************

Poor Michael could do whatever he wanted in his life, there have always been people who spread their conviction that he was nuts...

Anyway, great post, Lee lee.

I cringe every time when I realize that a story about MJ3 is up. It always ends up in that sickening discussion about Michael's paternship, and – even more disturbing – in remarks about these kids who are nasty in a way that really makes you vomit. How rotten must someone be in his brain and heart to talk like that about CHILDREN?

Lee lee

Morning moni ; )

I cringe too......I really feel for the kids. They dont deserve any of it. But I am sure Michael told them how cruel the world can be. Its shameful to read some of the comments. There are so many things I want to say back, but they don't deserve my energy!!

Posted at 2:29 PM on Sep 27, 2010 by moni

sofi

Yes,Moni you are absolutely right.

Siggisiss

Posted at 2:29 PM on Sep 27, 2010 by moni

Posted at 2:34 PM on Sep 27, 2010 by Lee lee

I hope he prepared them. But Blanket would have been too young. I hope Katherine prepares them all three with the help of perhaps child psychologists. Those kids have a lot to deal with and will in the future to come.
I send them all my warmest thoughts and good energy! Plus a hug for each.
Got to go now. Nice to see you. :-)