Michael Jackson's Son -- Healing the World

9/27/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's son Prince is taking after his father -- TMZ has learned the 13-year-old went on a field trip last Thursday ... but instead of going to a museum or an aquarium, dude packed food for starving children.

0927_prince_jackson_school_EX_01

It was all part of a charity event organized by The Buckley School -- we're told Prince and his classmates stopped by an L.A. warehouse owned by the Children's Hunger Fund ... and assembled over 500 20-pound boxes for children in Peru.

According to sources, the boxes contained all kinds of food -- including canned goods, beans, rice, and pasta.

Yum.

moni

Thanks sofi,
and good morning (lol, short before midnight here) to Lee lee!
Good grief, there are really days when this board equals the ward of a mental instituation. Help, where are the virtual strait jackets?

Aspasia

"Taking after his father??" Are you kidding me? MJ only did "charitable" stuff in terms of throwing toys and cash and enticements at perspective 12 yr old sex partners! Cut it out!
And for the last time, there IS NO BIOLOGICAL CONNECTION BETWEEN MJ AND ANY OF THOSE CHILDREN!!!!

MJ215062009

HEY YOU MORONS HAVE YOU ALL SEEN TIGER WOODS TODDLER THAT WAS POSTED HERE LAST WEEK BEING TAKEN TO NURSERY BY DADDY - THE KID GOT BLOND HAIR AND IS WHITER THAN ME. STOP THE CRAP AND GET ON WITH YOUR OWN LIVES - MOST OF YOU AIN'T GOT A CLUE ABOUT INTERRACIAL MATTERS AND WANT TO BE SMART - JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK A BLACK MAN AND A WHITE WOMAN HAVE TO HAVE A BLACK CHILD. I GOT NEWS FOR YOU MY CHILDREN HAVE FAIR HAIR AND BLUE EYES, SO WHAT YOU SAYING THEY ARE NOT MINE OR THEIR DADS???? YOU SEE HOW STUPID U ALL MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK WHY DON'T YOU ALL TRY IT OUT AND SEE WHAT COMES OUT AT THE OTHER END!!!!!
PEOPLE LIKE THAT 'FORMER BODYGUARD' UP THERE SHOULD BE SHOT ON THE SPOT TO COME OUT NOW WITH CRAP LIKE THAT. HOW MANY MORE ARE TO FOLLOW, THAT ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU ALL ITS TABLOID JUNK AS USUAL = BUT NO U ARE ALL FALLING FOR THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. HOW MANY OTHER STARS YOU THINK HAVE REAL KIDS AND NOT REAL KIDS - YOU WORRY ABOUT THEM TOO!!! CUT THE CRAP AND CONCERN YOURSELVES WITH YOUR OWN CHILDREN!

moni

Bye Siggisiss, have a good night.

I hope you and Lee lee are right and MJ3 are well prepared to bear all that crap what has already broken their dad.
I guess the education in a public school might be part of that preparation.
And I hope the kids are balanced enough not to get all too hard by dealing with a part of the world is doing to them already in such a young age. May they instead be surrounded by so much love and security that they can develop to be the same sweet, caring and gentle personalities like Michael has been.

deb

i think its wonderful that Prince is being a humanitarian.
but has anyone else seen the resemblence of Prince to Dr. Arnold Klein ?
not that it matters, MJ raised these children to be honorable and upstanding people.

sofi

Moni the last sentence was so funny.GOOD NIGHT TO you and Sigisiss and Good morning to Lee lee and Missy.I hate it but i have to go too.

Missy

klein is not his father,MJ is

moni

Sweet dreams, sofi!

gonia09

God bless you Prince and Peru :(

I am sure ur father is proud of you.

Lauren

To all of the people writing comments such as: Prince is not Michael's biological kid, he's fat, he doesn't really care about charity work, etc, I have a message for you:

End your life.

Grown people talking about a 13 year old boy are pathetic. These children were raised the right way despite what many of you wish to believe. Stop making snide comments about a boy who is doing very well despite his father's death only a little over a year ago.
Compassion, does it exist anymore?

jemma

Micheal Jackson does not deserve my respect. He was a liar. Trying to pass of white children as his own. His family do not deserve my respect either. They are continuing with Michael's lies about the children. They are fair game for the media and anyone else to say any and everything about them because they are trying to fool people. If people bad mouth them, they are getting what they deserve. They need to tell the truth, then maybe people will leave them alone.

Fred Farkel

Gosh.

I wonder what all these MJ kooks will be saying when these kids are in their mid 20s and acting like fools??

WHO WILL YOU BLAME THEN???

DEBBIE??

I almost can't wait to laugh.

Reader

I believe Michael was a much better father to those children then Joe ever was to Michael. I believe he actually cared about people. I believe that Michael Jackson would still be alive and would have had a different more fulfilling life if not for the abuse from Joe Jackson.

Teresa

God Bless you Prince, right there tells everyone he Michael's son and I believe he looks like Michael only has lighter hair. Your father is proud of you and he is definitely smiling down upon you! God bless the Jackson family! I love Michael Jackson with all my heart and soul. R.I.P

jessica

Prince is the son of the wind
logical that he is the son of Michael and blood
surely if he appears drunk drugged you'd say he was the son of Michael, but even as he're doing something useful that's less point for you
He is the son of Michael but accept that the three are