Meg Whitman's Housekeeper -- 'Explosive' Allegations

9/29/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0929_pete_wilson_thumb_Getty_100UPDATE:  Meg Whitman's campaign chairman, former California Governor Pete Wilson, tells TMZ he is unaware of any claim by Whitman's former housekeeper, but, "The timing of this is highly suspect."

The former housekeeper for Meg Whitman -- the Republican candidate for Governor of California -- is about to make "controversial and explosive allegations about her former employer," TMZ has learned.

Whitman housekeeper.
We're told the housekeeper has lawyered up with none other than Gloria Allred. The housekeeper and Allred will hold a news conference today in Gloria's office at 11 AM PT, "to tell how she suffered as a long-time, Latina household employee in Meg Whitman's home."

We're told the housekeeper will be filing a legal claim against Ms. Whitman.

From what we're hearing, the disclosures could have a significant impact on the campaign and possibly the election.

We will, of course, live stream the news conference.  It doesn't matter where you live -- Don't miss this one.

0929_gloria_allred_greatest_hits_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kelly

You guys should include the time zone, like 11:00 Central (C) or wherever it is! We don't all live in California.

James

She waits until one month before the election to file this lawsuit? I smell a rat.

Who'sThat

Posted at 4:08 AM on Sep 29, 2010 by Kelly

read the above...it did state 11 AM PT(Pacific Time)

timmsa

Wow, I knew there was more to this woman than being miss goody goody.
I have researched her out and everything that I have found shows nothing but good about her.
I watched the debate last night and all she did was restate her commercials.
I am sure Jerry Brown's camp would love to know about this and watch the news conference.

awards

When Meg gets elected, maybe she will chase the Allred Rats out of town! Gloria mugs and rolls waaaaaay toooo many people. Nice that it is a woman this time!

Kelly

read the above...it did state 11 AM PT(Pacific Time)

Posted at 4:13 AM on Sep 29, 2010 by Who'sThat
----------------------------------------------------------------

Oops! I didn't read all the way through. Thanks for calling me out! : )

adele

Ok- I'm willing to bet there will be a pay off and no news conference.Ms Whitman is quite well off. If there is one it may have to do with her sons who seem to have behavioral and entitlement issues. If i'm wrong this should be quite interesting!

Simon

as usual with all these allegations by "Latina household employees", it will all turn out to be a load of B.S.
But that's good enough for Ms. Allred.

Jeansgeans

First hint: Gloria Allred she only takes cases REAL lawyers don't.
Second hint: a month before the election.
Third Hint: Gloria Allred

Its nothing but allegations.

Marc

Oh I'm pretty sure Jerry Brown's camp already knows all about this. Democrats starting their October suprise BS to keep from getting their asses tossed out.

FruitSalad

The second I read that allred is involved it all made sense.

That lady is a horrible person.

maney

Gloria Allred is an ambulance chaser. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Just a Me

I used to work at a toy company she worked for. She did not treat people she considered beneath her very well. I also remember a fax that was sent to the general fax number by her mother about her children and how Meg was dealing with them - it was very negative.

BnA's Mom

This is so stupid, the maid was not being held against her will. If it was so bad she should have quit. This isn't old Russia where you were made to work in places you didn't want to. As for Gloria Alred, she is an extortionish. All she does is try to extort money from anyone who has money. I think the California Bar needs to look at her and revoke her license to practice law. If I did that I would be on trial for extortion. She does it and its ok.

theTRUTH

Of course it's going to be have a significant impact on the campaign and possibly the election, why else would she be coming forward. You can't just have regular elections anymore and choose your candidate, no, people have to get paid off to tell dirty stories (or not) the point is right now, who knows what's true. We are not in our "season of honesty" right now.
I am still making up my own mind as to who would be better for this wreak of a state. (and I already know what Jerry can do by looking at the mess Oakland is.)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments