Gisele's Face Time ... With Another Man

10/1/2010 3:09 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Supermodel Gisele was caught getting real up close and personal with some guy who was not her husband Tom Brady at a masquerade gala in Paris on Thursday.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Downgrade.

1001_masquerade_party_pics_footer

Quinn

Bridget Moynahan is way hotter.

Christina G.

She looks like she was caught off guard, judging by the position of her feet, and her body. Is he standing on his tip toes? I'll need to see the video before I believe this story.

THEOC

This is obviously the most suggestive photo they were able to get out of the hundreds they were taking. If that's all you got then obviously nothing scandalous happened. Do the dummies that read this site really believe this photo happened but the photo to catch the would-be kiss was missed? Shameless.

Posted at 12:15 PM on Oct 1, 2010 by Josh T.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Josh,

How many photos does it take.. come on pal, a sexy kiss is a sexy kiss... Doesn't take a Rocket scientist to figure that one out!

anonymous

They've been friends for a long time and he's gay (presumably). Just looks like an ill-timed and odd-angled photo. Weird that Gisele would get herself into an odd situation like this, though, she's usually smarter than that. Ah well, no biggie. Watch the media blow this out of proportion now.

kelly

I just don't inderstand why everyone makes such a fuss over her.. she is nothing to look at....... she has manly features.. I'm Just sayin....

Adam

haha I recognize that guy.

JLS

That is no innocent kiss. It's not on the cheek and their body language makes it obvious they aren't friends. Wow, I bet she didn't count on a camera recording the moment for Tom Brady's look see. I think her level of arrogance has gotten her into trouble here....

Bill F. Murray

It's her way of getting even with Tom Brady for his stupid-looking Justin Bieber haircut!!

Posted at 12:13 PM on Oct 1, 2010 by RO
----------------------
The hair is HER idea, he admitted as much. When asked when he was going to cut his hair, his reply was "you'll have to ask my wife."

viktor

So, I thought Gisele was blond. Her hair is naturally black. Interesting...

3Storms

A spoiled model who lives off of her looks and lives in undeserved luxury for getting her pics taken in her underwear turned out to also be a cheating slut? WELL I AM SHOCKED!

Pam

Maybe he will cut the damn hair now. Maybe Gisele can make it a law that photographers cant take pictures of her cheating on her husband.

FlamingoNut

I dunno; that's one awkward stance she's got going there.
It's probably an innocent little lip peck. I'd rather see a video to see how long the actual kiss really lasted.

#2; now THAT was funny...
"Looks like a good week to take the Dolphins." Posted at 12:06 PM on Oct 1, 2010 by JoeBone

Andolini

Kid Rock give me a break......he's nasty...but that guy is lucky...probably gay though.

Miss Bu

Don't put your money on the Pats this weekend!!!!

Rush

I don't know what that guy is doing. She looks like a freaking horse. Tom Brady must have been high when he picked her over Bridget Moynihan.