Judge Orders Oksana's Key Guy To Stay Clear of Lucia

10/4/2010 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson's lawyers just got a judge to order Oksana Grigorieva's bodyguard/key adviser to stay away from baby Lucia ... TMZ has learned.

Lucia Gibson
Judge Scott Gordon issued a restraining order against Oksana's confidante, Kristian Otto Herzog, after Mel Gibson's lawyers claimed he's a danger to Mel's daughter.

1004_oksana_tmz_smallAs we first reported ... Herzog is has a long rap sheet -- each case involving firearms.  He was released from jail in March after serving 255 days. He is currently on probation.

We're told Mel had asked Oksana to keep Herzog away from Lucia ... but she refused.  So today Mel's lawyers asked the judge for a restraining order ... which has been granted.

michelle

well there's the, "pack of 'n******'" now

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

I bet Kristian Otto Herzog never hit Oksana while she was holding the baby.

Posted at 1:22 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by Darvon

Well, Darvon, I bet Mel never did either. And there is NO proof of it!

Too many Darvons, eh?

gingergirl

Thank God. I've said before that who the hell knows what Oksana and her thugs are capable of. Herzhog claimed Oksana would be worth $200,000,000 after they were finished with Gibson. What exactly are / were these two planning? Kidnapping???? - a Father would give his LIFE for a child if.....I know mine would!!! Oksana is deranged psycho and see's this child as a TOOL for millions. Lucia is STILL in danger as long as this woman is in her life

ohreally

Thank God!! Now, CPS should get involved and put OX against the wall. Did it take a RO to insure the safety of the baby???? What gives?????
TEAM MEL!!!!
TEAM LUCIA!!!!

eek

the dude is vietnamse veteran from the war
and he post on their official sites of the veterans
that Oksa is nice person and stuff
and now Mel is giving him back
im starting to hate Mel more and more day by day
never ever gonna see a movie from him in my life again
NEVER !!!!

Posted at 1:29 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by DANA

He doesn't look Vietnamese to me? Lol.

janet

Ox didn't care if this guy was a felon. Gibson asked her to keep him away from the baby and she said no. Now the RO.

Who's to say this guy couldn't kidnap the baby for more extortion. I wouldn't put anything pass the woman with her track record.

She is an UNFIT mother.

Genna

but you still have "Gun toting Daddy" around the baby.

Posted at 1:21 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by FredDerf

If a 400 poound ex convict was preventing me from holding my 11 month old child you better believe I would be prepared lawyer as well.

Posted at 1:25 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by Mishie

-----------------------------------------

Lol! I would rather surround my infant child with a dozen Mels rather than this hired thug OG was stupid enough to hire. Where is this woman's mind?

Fidel's niece

Ho$ana is probably playing Herzog's organ!lol

Crazy bitch!

BlahBlahBlah

WHO CARES!!!!

Babushka

Interesting. TMZ's vid of her for this story is "no longer available". Something just hit the fan.

Duck.

vince

Next step - get restraining order for Oksana to stay away from Lucia (and Sascha)....TD you listening?

rosebud

she is horrible and looks EXACTLY like OCTOMOM!!!!!!!!!!!

although, mel is crazy too - they deserved each other.

go back to russia and mel should keep his mouth shut!!!!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

the dude is vietnamse veteran from the war
and he post on their official sites of the veterans
that Oksa is nice person and stuff
and now Mel is giving him back
im starting to hate Mel more and more day by day
never ever gonna see a movie from him in my life again
NEVER !!!!

Posted at 1:29 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by DANA

Dana, if you are going to believe what ever is posted on a 2Xfelons web site you are dumb as a box of rocks. Who the hell wants you in the threater sitting next to them anyway?? Stay home, gladly. I'll but two tickets.

Diane

TEAM MEL!!!!
TEAM LUCIA!!!!

Posted at 1:30 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by ohreally

Yes...I hear you. What the heck is wrong with CPS?

ZungBee