Judge Orders Oksana's Key Guy To Stay Clear of Lucia

10/4/2010 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson's lawyers just got a judge to order Oksana Grigorieva's bodyguard/key adviser to stay away from baby Lucia ... TMZ has learned.

Lucia Gibson
Judge Scott Gordon issued a restraining order against Oksana's confidante, Kristian Otto Herzog, after Mel Gibson's lawyers claimed he's a danger to Mel's daughter.

1004_oksana_tmz_smallAs we first reported ... Herzog is a twice-convicted felon -- each case involving firearms.  He was released from jail in March after serving 255 days. He is currently on probation.

We're told Mel had asked Oksana to keep Herzog away from Lucia ... but she refused.  So today Mel's lawyers asked the judge for a restraining order ... which has been granted.

Fidel's niece

Ho$ana and Herzog , "Rear Love", Lol!

rg1

the dude is vietnamse veteran from the war
and he post on their official sites of the veterans
that Oksa is nice person and stuff
and now Mel is giving him back
im starting to hate Mel more and more day by day
never ever gonna see a movie from him in my life again
NEVER !!!!

Posted at 1:29 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by DANA
*****
Oh I see .... Excuse me, a Vietnam Vet? When did he serve at the age of 12? Doubtful he is even a vet. He is an opportunistic parasite. And even if he is a vet, that makes it okay to impersonate officers? To follow a woman and then pull her over to the side of the road - again impersonating an officer? Get your head out of your a.ss

Who'sThat

the dude is vietnamse veteran from the war
and he post on their official sites of the veterans
that Oksa is nice person and stuff
and now Mel is giving him back
im starting to hate Mel more and more day by day
never ever gonna see a movie from him in my life again
NEVER !!!!

Posted at 1:29 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by DANA

Dana, if you are going to believe what ever is posted on a 2Xfelons web site you are dumb as a box of rocks. Who the hell wants you in the threater sitting next to them anyway?? Stay home, gladly. I'll but two tickets.

Posted at 1:33 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by Sam

yes, we really don't need another dumb as an Ox who roots for Mel to fail...so stay home while we enjoy the movie!

rg1

Yes...I hear you. What the heck is wrong with CPS?

Posted at 1:33 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by Diane
************
Exactly. CPS better start doing something about this now.

diogenes

Lucia's safety resolved, and Oksana's character reveled.

bizsnatch

hahahahaha Ter- amp!!!!

This opens the doors for custody battle for Mel to obtain full custody of baby Lucia, nullifying on the $20 grand a month in child support!

GO TEAM MEL! EF OPRAH (SELL OUT)

Genna

never ever gonna see a movie from him in my life again
NEVER !!!!

Posted at 1:29 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by DANA

------------------------------------

Thank you! I'd hate to have to sit in the same row with someone like you.

Who'sThat

the dude is vietnamse veteran from the war
and he post on their official sites of the veterans
that Oksa is nice person and stuff
and now Mel is giving him back
im starting to hate Mel more and more day by day
never ever gonna see a movie from him in my life again
NEVER !!!!

Posted at 1:29 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by DANA

hmmm, my dad served at vietnam as a young man and he is now in his 70's!? how old is this guy?

Geisha

Team Mel all the way!! $$$$ this HO
I'll never watch Oprah again.

Dingo

FINALLY. What's the deal, Judge Gordon? Hmmmm?

Lisa

Hahahahahahaha.......I wish he would get custody...then Mel and Robin could get back together and raise that baby....If not she will grow up and act like her mother...

Snow White

@ Dana:
My father and uncles served in Vietnam also. They would never use their years of service to try and market a body guard/house sitting/ baby & pet sitting service. Nor would they impersonate police officers.

And don't worry- I'll go see Mel's movies twice just to make up for your missing ticket.

fuddyduddy

I am a little concerned that CPS was fooled by Oksana when they investigated....this woman has fooled a lot of people including reputable attorneys along the way.

Seriously, the woman was asked to not allow him to be around Lucia and she refused...it took a court order.

HELLOOOOOO CPS how many whip nut whack jobs will Ox let be around these children before Mel finds out and has to get a court order. This should be enough for them to step in for the interest of the children.

Posted at 1:29 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by Diane
________________________________________________________________

I am so happy that Mel won this battle today. I think it speaks volumes of the kind of mother OG is to her children and how she is working with Mel to care for and raise their daughter. Mel did the right thing by asking her to keep Herzog away from Lucia FIRST -- before any court intervention. OG refused and did what she wanted and did not work with Mel or consider his concerns that their daughter was around a convicted felon. Mel went to court and asked the judge to intervene, which he did. This will not be good for OG's custody case. This is ALL THE MORE reason to award MEL full custody. He is the better parent and he has proven himself to be the better parent.

fran

never ever gonna see a movie from him in my life again
NEVER !!!!

Posted at 1:29 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by DANA

------------------------------------

Thank you! I'd hate to have to sit in the same row with someone like you.

Posted at 1:37 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by Genna

double ditto for me lol wtg genna

Skywatcher

MG's lawyers aren't hanging around just to play. I'm impressed.